Important Update for y'all

Discussion in 'Announcements & Information' started by Gil, Apr 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Gil

Gil Project Manager

Administrator # Beta Tester White Glove Society
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +436 / -8
    Hey all,

Long time from me, it's the heart of exam season in the UK and I have just been silently moderating and doing account changes without piping up in shoutbox too much!

Some announcements to make which will be listen below!

Moderators
    We have lost a few moderators on the forums for various reasons. The up to date staff list is located here:
    https://nv-mp.com/forum/index.php?threads/staff-roster.210/

The main reason behind this is with another community arising we felt it necessary to protect the user information on NV:MP. By this we want to have some boundaries with people who moderate NV:MP and potential moderators of other Fallout communities. The rule we announced to the moderation team was that they only moderate one community so there cant be any bias or behaviour transferred across both communities which we still believe is fair and will protect both communities. With this announcement some of our team felt it best they step down and we wish them the best in the future. They are still very welcome in the NV:MP community and still have player status'. Any moderate enquiries should be forwarded to the current team.

Small patch
    There was a small patch that addressed some issues with the servers and some NPCs. There wasn't enough for a major patch notes but its worth making sure you are on the correct version! (2.0.3).

Team Update
    Despite the busy period in mine and Jak's lives at the moment we are still looking for more dev's and moderators actively. If you want to submit your interest then PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Cheers for stopping by,

• Like Like x 6
  2. dogo

dogo Gamemaster

Administrator Gamemaster Forum Moderator Forum Dweller Beta Tester White Glove Society
    Ratings:
    +302 / -22
    nice write up! I hope people send offer to help out

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Burton Wester

Burton Wester

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +159 / -3
    Thanks for keeping up the moderation even with how busy you are. ;) Lets hope we can wrangle some more devs in.

• Like Like x 2
  4. guilhercrazy

guilhercrazy Well-Liked User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Brazil
    Ratings:
    +136 / -6
    it was a really nice update, i couldn't play a lot today, but i tried against @Frank Horrigan and the player sync is a lot better, much more easy to hit and stuff.