The Talon Company ™ Starters Guide For New Players And New Mercs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mistor Love, Jul 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Mistor Love

Mistor Love Well-Known User

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    The Talon Company ™ Starters Guide!
    Hello and welcome to Fallout NVMP Starter guide, Sponsored by the best faction, The Red Talons, also known as the one and only Talon Company ( I mean there is that one other group be we dont talk about them ) So sit back and relax and read the Talon Company ™ Starters Guide!

A Note From Me:
    Hello guys, thanks for taking an interest in this guide. however I wanted to clear some things up as one user by the name of primm has addressed. This thread was not created to recruit players into talon company and in fact was only done in such a way for comedic value. I cant stress enough that you don't have to join talon company, that is your choice to make what faction you wish to join and what faction you wish to play with. I hope I have cleared some things up. back to the guide!

The Basics:

So you join in and you spawn in Primm and you wonder to yourself while being slaved by the Legion, Whats there to offer, and whats there to know about this mod? Well there level one listen in and prepare to note these down on your official Talon Company ™ note pad. To those who do not own this notepad then you can pick one up by joining Talon Company!

Cazadors:
    [​IMG]
    First thing you are going to be glad about is these little flying fuckers don't exist in the mod, other then the legendary variant found in silver peak mine defending the remnants helmet by the bunker. however if you find yourself against this creature, it does poison damage, not much to add on this.

V.A.T.S:

[​IMG]
    One of the first things you will notice of the bat when joining the mod that vats does not work for obvious reasons. you are going to have to learn not to use vats while playing this mod. It is ensure if vats will ever be re added and fixed but we can assume that it will never be re added back and get used to not using vats.

Remnants Power Armor:
    [​IMG]
    With good news comes bad news. Remnants power armor and any of its variants was removed for "BaLaNcInG iSsUes" even though the brotherhood are basically given power armour for free in hidden valley, even though its DT is one higher then T-51b and its HP is more then half the size. But we are not one to question. and yes it was fully removed so don't be cocky and think to yourself "hue hue ill just go to Deathclaw hell and pick me up a set" because it does not exist. you will be wasting your time. moving on!

The Fatman:
    [​IMG]
    Ok before you freak out, No the Fatman was not removed, it was balanced in a away that any new player cant really use it. Right so basically, it was made 230 pounds and was renamed the "Full Metal Fatman", Sure they can nerf the fatman but ooh they cant nerf the Remnants Power Armor.

The Mercy:
    [​IMG]
    Basically same news with the Fatman really, they made it 230 pounds and slowed down its fire rate. but between you and me, you can just spam your mouse button and it makes it ok again, just a tip

Server Enforced Hardcore Mode:

could not think of a picture for this, sorry about that for all you that like the pictures, But basically, what does this mean? It means you need to stay hydrated, keep yourself not hungry in game and also make sure you rest. If you don't do any of these and allow it to get to critical you will die. Just like in real life but the difference is you have a display telling you the exact amount of how hungry you are and how thirsty you are. kinda morbid if you ask me. However this was not the main reason hardcore is enforced. Hardcore mode is enforced to stop stim spamming, Don't get me wrong stim spamming is still a thing but not as bad. the difference is with hardcore mode, you get health over a period of time, and non hardcore you get a instant pocket of health, however there is something you need to add, which will be covered next.

Dehydration Hour:

Firstly, let it be known that Dehydration hour was not added on purpose. Its a glitch to do with hardcore mode. we are unsure why this glitch happens, some guess its because of the time attempting to match with the client at this time which causes the glitch. however it is not important. Dehydration hour is the time of day, or night depending in where you live but it will always be night in game, where your hydration, your food and your sleep will drain in seconds to a critical level where it will kill you. you will not be able to react to how quickly it happens, All I can do is a player is how to avoid and stay alive during Dehydration hour and when it happens.

Dehydration hour happens every night at 11:55pm GMT and lasts till 12:00pm GMT. It lasts 5 minutes yes, We don't know why its called dehydration HOUR or thirst HOUR, its just the nickname we gave it. Now you are wondering how do you avoid this mess of which others call Dehydration hour? There are three ways. The first way is eating, and drinking a shit tone of food which also give you sleep. I don't recommend this option. Secondly if you are fast enough, teleport to Goodsprings by using the Goodsprings teleport. /goodsprings is the command. and lastly, take a break from the game for 10 minutes and wait for the whole thing to blow over.

As of 08/08/2018 It has been confirmed that dehydration hour has been moved to 10:55PM GMT

Common Commands:
    /help : displays all commands in game
    /save : This command saves your stats and level
    /reload : Reloads your cell
    /me : for all you role players, this is seen by everyone
    // : global chat, everyone can see anything you type beyond this point
    /goodsprings : teleport to goodsprings, only fast travel you will ever have.
    /w name : Whisper a private message to any player
    /f : Faction chat, only players in faction can see.
    /gms : Shows game masters online
    /players : Shows players online
    /reset : RESETS YOUR LEVEL AND STATS

Unspoken Rules Of The Wasteland:
    These are the unspoken rules of the wasteland, follow said rules and you will in general get along with other players better.
    1. If a player crashes mid combat. please let them re-hotkey.
    2. Don't steal from the hidden valley bunker. this includes their Power Armor and tech.
    3. Don't run from combat into a safe zone, unless you are being robbed. this includes teleporting to goodsprings
    4. Don't attack players on site. shit ain't cool.
    5. Don't use glitched mags. for example if you log with a YCS and have 20 in the mag.
    6. Don't ruin other players roleplay
    7. Don't pick pocket other players.
    8. When you see easy pete take a screencap of him

General Info:
    Now you have sat down and read the basics of NVMP, you are thinking to yourself "Jeewiz there is alot to learn about this mod" while at this point, probably being dragged by the legion in your slave outfit. well level one, there is still much to learn, so sit back and read on!

Weapons and Armor:
    You managed to escape from your slave collar and you are thinking to yourself while hiding from the legion slavers, you need some protection and fast. well not to worry level one as we will be going down the uniques in this mod for general PVP and PVE, along with the armour you can use.

Q-35 Matter Modulator:
    [​IMG]
    Threat Level: Low
    The Q-35 Matter Modulator is a powerful unique plasma rifle great for PVP and PVE. the Q-35 Matter Modulator is found at REPCONN HQ by a test tube with plenty of ammo to spare on the second floor. you can also find nuke cola quarts on the first floor in the gift shop storage. location of REPCONN HQ is found below. when venturing to REPCONN HQ, be sure to go around black mountain to avoid the Deathclaws.
    [​IMG]

Annabelle:

[​IMG]
    Threat Level: High
    Annabelle is a rocket launcher found in black mountain guarded by super mutants. it is advised that you come prepared before attempting to retrieve Annabelle. Annebelle is used by a night-kin sniper on top of black mountain. the weapon can sometimes de-spawn so you will need to retry a few times. The Annabelle was nerfed in the multiplayer so it no longer has targeting. However it still has its power buff over a normal rocket launcher and its weight difference.
    [​IMG]

YCS/186:

[​IMG]
    Threat Level: Medium
    The YCS is the closest thing you will get to a sniper rifle in NVMP as the gun skill does not save. the YCS is a powerful single shot guass rifle. It uses 4 ammo per shot over the 5 ammo a normal guass rifle would normally use. Its very powerful and very effective for both PVP and PVE. and in general is just terrifying to get shot at by. this gun uses microfusion cells and is recommended you use the max charge version of the ammo for maximum efficiency. The YCS is guarded by a group of mercenary. and the person using the YCS is using Mark 2 Reinforced Combat armor. note, this is a way to get the armor while getting the YCS.
    [​IMG]

Oh Baby!:

[​IMG]
    The Oh Baby is a unique of the Super Sledge. This is a all around great weapon for PVP and PVE and its a must have. Its unprotected and found near Jacobs town in Charleston Cave. The oh baby does 10 more damage then a normal super sledge and around 30 more critical damage. its a direct upgrade and all worth using.

[​IMG]

Thump-Thump:

[​IMG]
    The Thump-Thump is a 40mm Grenade Launcher found at the Nelis air force base in the building with the satalight dish on the top. Nelis air force base is PVE defended by artillery strikes, you can avoid these by getting inside the broken buildings around Nelis. The Thump-Thump does around 65 more explosive damage then the base grenade rifle, and is a direct upgrade to the normal grenade rifle.
    [​IMG]

Pulse Gun:
    [​IMG]
    The pulse gun is located in the Vault 34 armoury along with the All American in a hard locked locker. The vault is defended by ghouls and are not to be messed with at a low level. The pulse gun shines against robots because of the EMP effect. however this effect also carry's over to users of Power Armor, This gun also aways puts power armor users into a stun lock where they cannot move, which is why this gun is liked by non power armor users.
    [​IMG]

Shishkebab:

[​IMG]
    The Shishkebab, In my opinion this is the best melee weapon in the game for PVP situations. The shishkebab is available to those who have alot of time, some patience and for those who are devoted to getting said weapon. The Shishkabab does less damage then the Oh Baby however is still better, how you may be asking? the fire damage. The fire damage stacks and negates the effect of normal stimpaks. If a player only uses normal stimpaks you can negate the effect of healing with fire damage. anything extra is damage straight to their HP. How do you acquire this work of art you may be asking? well listen in and listen in good. this is gunna be a bumpy ride.

Requirements:
    1) A Science skill of 50
    2) A Survival skill of 75
    3) Loads of food and water, trust me you are going to need it.
    4) A Speech skill of over 66.

How to acquire:
    Step One: Make your way over to the Red rock canyon drug lab. Location is shown below.
    [​IMG]
    Step Two: Speak with Jack by the camp fire. Teach him your ability in making drugs. make sure to do two at a time, eat. drink and repeat.
    Step Three: Once you completed the base drugs, complete a speech check with stims and teach him those chem recipes as well.
    Step Four: Once you are completed with all the recipes and are "Accepted" by the great khans. Make your way over to their armoury by the burnt building on the way to red rock canyon around the back. you will see a seller door going into their armoury. location is shown below.
    [​IMG]
    Step Five: Once inside, speak to the woman. she will sell you the Shishkebab. Here is where the time part comes into play.
    [ RESTART IF SHISHKEBAB DOES NOT SPAWN ]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Combat Armor, Reinforced Mark 2:
    [​IMG]
    Threat Level: Low/Medium
    This armor is the best non faction armor you can get, Besides the T-51b Power Armor. If you wear the Helmet and the armor, you get a final DT of 25. This armor can be obtained in three ways. two of the ways being free. the other being purchased. I would recommend this armor to lower levels as it is medium armor you can run faster then wearing power armor, however it depends on the user. The first location is the YCS user, you can get a set that way. the second is the one near brewers beer bootlegging in a duffle bag by the corpse and the last is from Gun Runners.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All-Purpose Science Suit
    [​IMG]
    Huh, so your one of
    those nerds? Nah i'm messing with you. The All-Purpose Science Suit is has a great weight to DT ratio and is normally used to people who use Fatmans Or Mercy's. At a weight of 2 and a DT of 13, The All-Purpose Science Suit is a must pick for people who decide they want to bring a fatman or a mercy to a fight. The All-Purpose Science Suit is found in the followers safe house on a bed inside the safe house. The safe house can be found on the way from or to Jacobs town.
    [​IMG]

T-51b Power Armor:
    [​IMG]
    Threat Level: High
    T-51b Power armor is the best DT item you can obtain without a game master in fallout NVMP. If you wear both the Helmet and the power armor you get a total of 31 DT. However keep mind that wearing this power armor will slow you down and will make you a target of EMP based weapons, an example is the pulse gun from above. the location of this armor unmarked is in the BOS safe house. be aware that sometimes a Deathclaw can spawn inside the safe house and that Deathclaws spawn around the safe house.

[​IMG]

Recon Armor:
    [​IMG]
    Recon Armor, Recon Armor is used more as a accessories item like the Chinese stealth suit. Recon Armor is better then the Chinese with a DT of 21 is you use the helmet as well. The Chinese stealth suit, having a DT 15 and having the exact same weight is worst then the Recon Armor, However the stealth suit looks better. that is however my opinion. There are many locations of the Recon Armor however a consistent location for the recon armour is at gun runners. Also, something overlooked. The recon armor offers a stealth bonus, not much of a stealth bonus but, its something.
    [​IMG]
    Levelling Up, S.P.E.C.I.A.L , Perks And Skills:
    Now you have your weapons and you are ready to rumble, you think to yourself. How do I level up? how do I Get Perks, Can I increase my Special? You can do two of these things and ill explain to you how.

Levelling Up:
    Now you have got your gear, or if you have not got your gear yet and you wish to level up, I'm going to explain the best way in how to level up fast and quick in NVMP. Firstly you need to be aware of SSHQ. Inside SSHQ in the storage area, you will find a holotape. I would recommend Mystiques thread as that thread will go into more detail of how to find said holotape. once you find said holotape, pick up for 1500XP, Relog and repeat. this is how you level up in NVMP.

Perks And Skills:
    Firstly, You need to know about what points you can put into Perks and Skills, When leveling up NEVER put any points into guns. When you re-log the guns skill is reset back to what it was before, it is a waste of points when you are a lower level. As for perks, Perks DO NOT save. there are only two perks that save in NVMP. These two perks are "Intense Training" and "Here And Now". Which brings me onto SPECIAL.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
    And finally, When it comes to you increasing your SPECIAL skill in NVMP there are two things that you will need to know before maxing out your luck, or maxing out your endurance all in one spree. Luck is a bugged special skill and should NEVER be filled all the way to 10, this has been known to cause level resets. Endurance does not save like the Gun skill and should never have points wasted on it. To increase your special you use one of the only perks that save, and that is Intense Training.

Chems, Their Uses, And how to Farm them:
    And Finally, Now that you have geared up, got your armour of choice, you feel like you can go take those legions that tried to slave you earlier today, well not so fast big guy. you should be looking to get yourself some chems to become a god, All jokes aside. Chems are very important for PVP and PVE to keep yourself in the battle for as long as possible. that power armor means nothing if you have not got any stims to actually heal yourself.

Stimpaks:
    [​IMG]
    The most basic of Chems however it is probably one of the most important however it all falls down to personal preference and if you can take the side effects of super stims. You cannot get addicted to normal Stimpaks and should be used with other chems to maximise how effective it is. These stimpaks will give you 5hp/s for 6s and is a must in anyones chem collection.

How do you farm these? Firstly make sure you have ALOT of caps. you can farm these in SSHQ. Then head down to Jacobs Town. Once there. talk with a ghoul by the name of Calamity and buy our her Stims. Once you have done so. Drop one of the stims, Pick it back up to make sure your stims save. Relog, and repeat.

[​IMG]

Super Stimpaks:
    [​IMG]
    The more advanced Super Stimpaks, Are only used by the more veteran users. this is because they know to use Buffout to negate Super Stimpak Sickness ( -1 Strength and -1 Agility ). Super Stimpaks At first glance are better then normal stimpaks as they heal 20hp/s 3s compared to the 6hp/s 6/s however you need to take into effect that you can get addicted to Super Stimpaks. Some players like to use both normal Stimpaks and Super Stimpaks for the maximum healing effect.

Unlike Normal Stims, Super Stims are harder to farm even using Calamity. So me and other users have found out that we can use Camp Mccarran. Once you are inside of Camp Mcarran. go to the Medical Tent and you will find 3 Super Stims on shelving. Sometimes a guard will spawn so you need to hide behind the fridges to take the super stims. Also be sure to check the medical containers for stims and extra goodies. Re log and repeat.

[​IMG]

Steady:
    [​IMG]
    Steady is a commonly used Drug used by NCR and Desert Rangers. This drug is incredibly handy with guns however is even more handy when using it with the YCS. Steady is a drug that is obtainable inside the Yangtze Abandoned Shack which will as the drug states, make your shot and your aim more steady. this is why it is very good with guns as you can not increase your gun skill. Once you pick up the steady found on the ground, re-log and repeat for results. A note that Steady is a drug you can also get addicted to.
    [​IMG]

Hydra:
    [​IMG]
    Hydra is upgraded Doctor Bags, Hands down. Doctor bags weigh something and only fixes one limb, Hydra fixes all limbs like the doctor bags used to and does not weigh a thing. Don't waste your time with Doctor Bags, use Hydra. Now I got that out the way. Hydra is a bone fixing juice that will fix your bones. You can get addicted to Hydra like most chems and is found in multiple places. I mostly farm Hydra by police station near Primm. its located in the cell area and two will spawn on the table. something to note, a copy of guns and bullets will also spawn in said place.
    [​IMG]

Slasher & Psycho:
    [​IMG]
    Psycho: Psycho is a common used chem by the fiends, it gives you a 25% damage buff for a solid 4 minutes and in general is a common chem. Psycho is a addictive chem like most chems, However from what I have tested its very addictive. Psycho does not stack with slasher either from my testing so dont bother. A more efficient way to farm Psycho is from the make shift camp with the dead khans and fiends. there you will find plenty of Psycho and the ingredients for slasher relog and repeat.

Slasher: Slasher is a variant of Psycho and does not stack with it, Slasher does however stack with med-x. Unlike Psycho, Slasher has a 25% damage reduction buff, as well as having a 25% damage increase buff, meaning its a direct upgrade. As stated as before the ingredients if you have a high enough science skill can be mixed to create Psycho at the dead khan camp. there is even a camp fire. Youw will need a science skill of 50, 1 Psycho, 2 Stimpaks and 2 Banana Yucca Fruit. And with that you get Slasher.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Buffout:
    [​IMG]
    Buffout, Buffout gives +60 Max Hit Points for 4min, +3 Endurance for 4min and +2 Strength for 4min. Buffout is normally mixed with super stims to avoid super stim sickness. Super stim sickness can honesty determine a battle as how much it slows you down and brings down your strength. If you bring Buffout with super stims you can even have a buff with super stimpak sickness. this why Buffout is a great chem to have. You can farm buffout at the new vegas medical clinic. When you buy Buffout be sure to drop one of the Buffout you purchased then pick it back up to make sure it saves. Also something to note, you can get Buffout addiction.

[​IMG]

Med-X:
    [​IMG]
    Med-X. Med-X is a commonly used drug to be paired with slasher as the slasher damage reduction and the Med-X damage reduction both stack. This will bring you to %50 Damage reduction from all incoming damage if you use both the chems together. You can get addicted to Med-X like most chems however the damage reduction with slasher is just worth it in every way. Med-X gives 25% Damage reduction if you have not yet done the math and is commonly found everywhere in the wasteland, however there is a good place to farm it. Repconn HQ. If you take a right when you get in the building and a right again, you will see a container that will always spawn Two of these bad boys. re-log and repeat.
    [​IMG]

More Basic Info:
    Look where you are now level one, You have armor, weapons and chems. you feel like you go run to those legion slavers and have a nice civilised conversation without anyone interrupting you. here is some more basic info you might like to know before exploring the wastes and some easy yes no questions.

Locked Doors And Safes:
    [​IMG]

Something to note, Locked doors and safes that require a key can actually be opened or pick-locked. 90% of the time you will not require a key and is something of good use to note. a good example of this would be vault 34 with all its locked doors being unlocked and being able to walk straight into the armoury.

Yes No Questions:
    [​IMG]
    Are there quests? : No
    Do companions work? : No
    Was easy pete removed?: Yes :(
    Is this mod complete?: No, As of 16/07/18
    Why do i crash so much?: Yes

(feel free to add to this)

How do I join a faction:
    Step One: Click on the groups tab
    [​IMG]

Step Two: Find a faction you find appealing that you would like to join
    [​IMG]

Step Three: Click on said faction, and either request to join depending if its a closed group, or join if its a open group.
    [​IMG]

Step Four: Once in the group, claim the Ribbon by clicking on the cog wheel, then clicking claim ribbon.
    [​IMG]

And your done, Good job!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Red1995

Red1995

Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    Ratings:
    +555 / -16
    I appreciate the effort you've put into this but do we really need 3 guides for nvmp?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Daedalus

Daedalus Recognised User | Level 6

The Circle of Steel
    some bunker or another. Too much sand to tell.
    Ratings:
    +502 / -2
    Mercy weighs the same as all the other full-metals, 230lbs.

6. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Agreed...

Also, if you want to make a guide, don't make it blatantly biased towards your faction unless you are labeling it as a recruitment thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    I made it biased towards my faction for a joke, Not seriously. I made this thread because I was unable to find a guide which includes the locations of weapons, armor and how to farm certain chems that I listed, and to help out the newer players. and yes I did find your guide. your guide did not include weapons or armor I had listed last time I checked. If this was a recruitment thread and I was to be biased the thread would include our logo everywhere, what Talon company does. Who the leaders are. ect. My aim was to not make a "Biased towards my faction", it was to help out newer players and to hopefully allow them to understand the rules of the wasteland. a good example is you see other level ones killing each-over like animals. I wish to change this.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Thanks, Ill correct that :)

9. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    I can understand where you are coming from, However I just wanted to add more to the subject. There are certain weapons and armor that are left out in other guides so I wanted to create a all out guide. This guide is yet to be finished

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Daedalus

Daedalus Recognised User | Level 6

The Circle of Steel
    some bunker or another. Too much sand to tell.
    Ratings:
    +502 / -2
    Well. Except for the Full Metal Avenger. We'll just ignore that...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Desert Ranger Manzanator

Desert Ranger Manzanator User

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Thump Thump is 40mm, not 50mm, but it's a kinda cool guide anyways c:

12. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Thanks, ill be sure to correct that!

13. Elder Raynor

Elder Raynor

Patreon Supporter Beta Tester Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +236 / -25
    nice guide.

• Cool Cool x 1
  14. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    All right at the very beginning and under important sections that people will definitely read?
    Not biased at all, amirite?

Even if you are joking, you shouldn't be openly advertising your faction in a guide targeted towards new players. It just makes you look bad, in my opinion. You should be trying your best to remain unbiased and let them know they have a choice. Keep your recruiting in-game, in #faction-talk and on your recruitment thread.

If you are going to make a guide to NV-MP, at least explain that they have a choice in factions and stop making it out like you guys are the only option. Thanks.

Actual Criticism(s):

A lot of the information in here is actually pretty valuable for new players, and that is good. You should, however, remove redundant or useless information, or combine all of the changes NV-MP makes to the game under one tab to make it less tiresome to read. (Combine the Fatman, Cazadors, VATS, Mercy, etc. under one tab because they are all short tabs anyways.)

15. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Alright, I can see where you think that one of the unspoken rules is join talon company, However I don't go out of my way to say they don't have a choice when it comes to what faction they can join. I named the thread the Talon Company Guide because at first I created said thread for new talon mercs and I decided to just go full out for anyone to use, for two reasons. One. Said information given out would be great for new users, and two. To show new players that they can trust us and we wont kill them. we are looking to help them. Also, I wanted this thread to also have comedic value and for what people have told me in game and in discord. they found said thread funny. As for combining all info into one. I did not want to do this for users to pick through the information if they decide to re-read over the guide to look for a specific piece of information to say copy and put in game for example. also i think it looks nice Hope I have cleared things up!

btw a side note. I added a note from me on the thread regarding the talon company running theme and I removed the "Join talon company" rule on unspoken rules.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  16. BigEmpty

BigEmpty Well-Liked User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +95 / -0
    So I'm going to share a nice philosophy with you. 'The tone of text is assigned by the reader'. Meaning written comedic value is take it or leave it. Someone completely new to the community would have no idea whether or not you were kidding. However trying to say it has comedic value, as a secondary defense to 'this is biased'. Is pretty redundant and back peddling really. Per the fact you're out right, defending the fact that you're openly trying to use this to recruit. Despite you saying that yourself however, you're still 'just trying to be comedic'. Also I believe while comedic value is good in most text. Something designed for newer players should be clear, and easy to understand. Even for folks not in our friend circles. So honestly the fact there is comedic value in it. Is rather off in of itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    I suppose your correct, but that is why I have now left a note from me

18. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Update 22.07.18:
    + Added Recon Armor

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  19. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Update 23.07.18:
    - Removed The Chopper ( It was a place holder )
    + Added The Shishkebab

20. Mistor Love

Ratings:
    +60 / -4
    Update 08.08.18
    + Added New Dehydration Hour