In Character The Enclave

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Askelon, Jul 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. The faction system is back! Please report any issues to an administrator.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Andark27

Andark27 New User

Italy
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Forum name: Andark27
    Timezone/Location: Central Europe (Rome)
    Requested Role: Infantry / Recon
    Why would you like to join the Enclave?: I want to join the Enclave to fight for the ideals of a new America, Great America!
    What can you contribute to The Enclave?: I'm good in game and I think we can everybody make Mojave a good place.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I love all Fallout games and another games. I have a lot of hours spent in this game.
    Preferred Playstyle: Stealth.
    Preferred Weapons: Sniper of course!
    Do you have "Discord" installed on your terminal?: Yes.
    Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
    Do you agree to the set rules and regulations for The Enclave, which are subject to change anytime? [Yes/No]: I agree.
    Do you understand violations of these regulations me result in punishment? [Yes/No]: I understand completely!
    Do you agree to take orders without question?[Yes/No]: Yes.

2. Galloway

Galloway User

Australia
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Forum Name: Galloway
    Timezone/Location: South Australia, AEST
    Requested Role and Division: Either is perfectly fine, as I'm qualified for both. However, I would preferably be in the Peacekeeping & Recovery div.

Why would you like to join the Enclave?:
    Ever since the Great War of 2077, the once great nation of America has been reduced to nothing but a tribalistic wasteland of senseless violence between ruffians of all ages and all backgrounds... But beyond the ash and the ruin, the remnants of the Old World's American government; the Enclave eagerly waits to the time to reclaim what was lost. It would seem that everybody has forgotten those Old World values that we once held in such high regard, and the only people who acknowledge its importance are the Enclave; the last hope for America.
    As a red-blooded American, I want to fight for what's right. I want to fight for my country. I want to fight so my children might have a nation to truly call their home. I want to rid America of the mutants and scum who would otherwise spit and stomp on our ambitions so they might follow their selfish and narrow-minded aspirations. I want to march shoulder-to-shoulder with my brothers and sisters as we sally forth to restore this once great and powerful nation.
    If it were not for the Enclave, then any hope of seeing a strong, stable America, free from the genetically impure, would be gone. And that's why I'm here. To make a difference.

What can you contribute to The Enclave?:
    During my time in New Vegas and the surrounding countryside, I've seen every corner of the world, and accrued a wealth of resources and information. My current activities involve walking far and wide to new lands, sifting through the remains of what once was as to claim valuable equipment for myself - and eventually, the Enclave.
    I am extremely proficient in the usage of Energy, Explosive, and Melee weapons, with an ever-increasing mastery in general Sciences, Medicine, and various stealth-related tasks.
    With this prestigious set of skills and capabilities, I have become a very versatile individual, capable of various tasks and assignments.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I'm not much of a character, but I am a patriot through-and-through. I am an incredibly determined individual, and will stop at close-to-nothing to achieve my goal. As of late, I've been a freelancer; roaming from area to area in search of powerful artifacts and mutants to slay, though these habits can easily be averted if need be.
    My current dream is that America will one day return to its former state, so I might finally have the opportunity to
    start a family and do my part, both as a soldier and as a citizen of the United States of America.

Preferred Playstyle:
    Roaming from location to location all by my lonesome or with a partner, gunning down all undesirable mutants and raiders who pose a threat to the future of America. Though I prefer getting up-close and personal with my opponents, I'm no stranger to applying aggressive sustained counter-fire via energy weaponry from a distance, or if the situation demands, using stealth to reach my destination or achieve my objective - undetected.

Preferred Weapons:
    Super Sledge, Plasma Rifle, Missile Launcher, Gauss Rifle, and Gatling Laser.

Do you have "Discord" installed on your terminal?: Yes
    Do you own a microphone?: No

Do you agree to the set rules and regulations for The Enclave, which are subject to change anytime? Yes
    Do you understand violations of these regulations me result in punishment? Yes
    Do you agree to take orders without question? Yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. SmallManBlueBox

SmallManBlueBox New User

United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Forum Name: SmallmanBlueBox

Timezone/Location:EST

Requested Role and Division:Unknown

Why would you like to join the Enclave?:I believe the Enclave are future of America (Or at least what's left of it) and can lead us to a bright and better future where the world is rid of all of these retched mutants and irradiated monsters. I also believe that the Brotherhood and The supposed Republic of the NCR aren't focusing on the main conflicts while just fighting and arguing with other factions over petty squabbles.

What can you contribute to The Enclave?: I can provide well coordination and planning as well as battle statistics and I am well trained in combat using most types of weapons and firearms

Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I have been a fan of the Fallout series for quite a while
    I am well acquainted with the history and Storyline of the series
    I am great at thinking while on the move

Preferred Playstyle: Tactical/Close-ranged

Preferred Weapons: Melee And Ranged (Ex. Katana, Anti-Material Rifle)

Do you own a microphone?: yes

Do you agree to the set rules and regulations for The Enclave, which are subject to change anytime? [Yes/No]: Yes

Do you understand violations of these regulations me result in punishment? [Yes/No]: Yes

Do you agree to take orders without question? [Yes/No]: Yes

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  4. Pyotr Tchaikovsky

Pyotr Tchaikovsky User

Canada
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Forum Name: Pyotr Tchaikovsky
    Age[Optional]: 15
    Timezone/Location: Eastern Timezone, Ontario Canada
    Requested Role and Division[This is not a rank request] Peacekeeping and Logistics. Military Police
    Why would you like to join the Enclave?: I wish to see the glorious lines of power armored soldiers marching together. Working to cleanse our great nation of the mutant filth that has infested it.
    What can you contribute to The Enclave?: I can contribute my ability to command and discipline soldiers due to my IRL experience in the cadet program. My abilities as a marksman are not too shabby as well.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 15 year old video game enthusiast. I enjoy a multitude of games but the games in the fallout franchise are some of my favorites. My personal favorite game is Half Life 2 I am also an avid outdoors man and hunter.

<::Squad Information::>
    Preferred Playstyle: Long ranged to Mid ranged.
    Preferred Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Plasma defender
    Preferred Squad[Optional]:N/A

<::Technical Information::>
    Do you own a microphone?: No

Do you agree to the set rules and regulations for The Enclave, which are subject to change anytime? [Yes/No]:Yes
    Do you understand violations of these regulations me result in punishment? [Yes/No]:Yes
    Do you agree to take orders without question? [Yes/No]:Yes

5. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    Enclave inactive af

6. Kaiser Dayne

Kaiser Dayne Well-Liked User

Caesar's Legion
    United States
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +164 / -7
    Join Legion

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Red1995

Red1995

Beta Tester The Enclave
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +414 / -12
    Sorry for the inactivity guys. Please can any recruits that have made a form and have not yet been accepted pm me so that I can add you to the discord and the group. Thanks

8. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    Seems my words must have hit a nerve lol

9. Red1995

Red1995

Beta Tester The Enclave
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +414 / -12
    Not sure how you've came to that conclusion. Admittedly, I have been slacking off on taking in recruits but I have now fixed the issue.

You're still welcome to join if you fill out a form but if you want to continue doing whatever you're doing then fine by me.

10. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    I would, but you would instantly deny me lol

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Tycho

Tycho

Patreon Supporter Beta Tester Khans
    United States
    Ratings:
    +579 / -31
    >Bitches about Enclave being inactive and not accepting him
    >Refuses to make an application when they actually tell him he can join if he just makes an app.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Aleuvian

Aleuvian User

Caesar's Legion
    United States
    Ratings:
    +31 / -7
    I bet No Man is Jordan's alt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    Wow how did you figure that one out asshead?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Tycho

Tycho

United States
    Ratings:
    +579 / -31
    I can't tell whether or not he's a shit-tier memer or just plain retarded.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    I can certainly tell your a faggot ROASTED BITCH SUCK MY COCK

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  16. Tycho

Tycho

United States
    Ratings:
    +579 / -31
    Hmmm, it's a retarded 12-year old who has to resort to shitty insults and bad memes because he can't come up with any actually good comebacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. No Man

No Man New User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +1 / -23
    Or maybe I'm Jordan and I've came back for revenge u duckweed fuck my duck

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. ChubGoodfella

ChubGoodfella New User

The Enclave
    France
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    <::General Information::>
    Forum Name: ChubGoodfella
    Age[Optional]: 17
    Timezone/Location: Capital Wasteland
    Requested Role and Division[This is not a rank request]: Any
    Why would you like to join the Enclave?: I would like to join the Enclave for the simple goal of rebuilding a BETTER America. Making a fresh Democracy from the ashes of a once great nation and of a once GREAT people. Petty factions such as the Brotherhood and the NCR, making their faux governments, trying to mimic and preserve their own delusional and tainted vision of a democracy.
    What can you contribute to The Enclave?: I'm a relative jack of all trades, good with energy weapons, guns, and repair. Always have been tough and dependable when in a tight spot.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I grew up in a vault in Arizona when I was very young, and moved to the Mojave at the age of 12. Upon arrival the warring tribes and raider groups were uncontrolled and volatile. My father died when I was 17 defending our homestead from a Brotherhood patrol who accused us of hoarding energy weapons and technology. I spent my time as a gun for hire, working for the highest bidder.

<::Squad Information::>
    Preferred Playstyle: Brute Force
    Preferred Weapons: Gatling Laser, mini gun,
    Preferred Squad[Optional]: any

<::Technical Information::>
    Do you have "Discord" installed on your terminal?: yes
    Do you own a microphone?: yes

Do you agree to the set rules and regulations for The Enclave, which are subject to change anytime? [Yes/No]: yes
    Do you understand violations of these regulations me result in punishment? [Yes/No]: yes
    Do you agree to take orders without question? [Yes/No]: yes

19. Red1995

Red1995

Beta Tester The Enclave
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +414 / -12
    Accepted. Pm me for discord