Resolving Same Player Character solution

Discussion in 'Suggestions Hub' started by Caesar, May 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this thread regarding the faction system.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Caesar

Caesar

Beta Tester Previous Patreon Supporter
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +641 / -80
    We all know that everyone uses the same player character/ID meaning character customisation would not be possible without altering everyone elses appearance, well ladies and gentleman I bring you a solution to this problem

The only way to solve this issue would be to make new player character entries as seen in the image, it could work like this. It would be a lengthy process but you would need to create new entries of player ID's in the geck with Player(NVMP Profile ID) for example my profile ID is : 1674. Take a look at the below image to see what i mean.

[​IMG]

You would need to set each NVMP member to load in with their corresponding unique player NPC with their ID. Thus character customisation would be possible and everyone would not be using the same facial model when customised, thus solving the issue of editing everyone elses appearance.

Leave your thoughts below

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Big Boss

The Big Boss User

United States
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    That's pretty clever. I don't know one thing about coding or geck. I mean it's like how ever special npc has an id to them that makes them spawn with their looks.
    At least that's how I'm taking it I could be completely wrong.

3. Caesar

Caesar

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +641 / -80
    It means the racemenu tool i made could function if everyone had their seperate NPC entity based from their profile ID, just lots of player entries with ID's on the end set to the corresponding player's save

Well not necessarily my tool but what i'm trying to say is character customisation would be possible this way.

Not to spawn with an NPC's looks but to be able to customise your character on your own blank NPC model ( the starting face )

• Like Like x 1
  4. ScopeZ - Tycoon

ScopeZ - Tycoon User

Portugal
    Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Wouldn't the client have to update each time a new "NPC" was added ?
    The cliente isn't exactly stable so it would take some time joining everytime you crash

5. Caesar

Caesar

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +641 / -80
    it would mean those who aren't added would use the default player model until they have their own unique ID

6. GeTex

GeTex User

United States
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0