Important Reminder about Harassment

Discussion in 'Announcements & Information' started by corporal asshole, Mar 6, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corporal asshole

corporal asshole Retired Developer

Administrator # Beta Tester White Glove Society
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,632 / -38
    Hey NV:MP.

This is an important reminder that harassment is absolutely not tolerated in our community. NV:MP's user base is very diverse, and we don't expect to see members being targeted because of their individual differences. It disheartens me to see some people actively participating as a collective group like this.

These forums are meant to be a place of acceptance and respect, where everyone is treated fair and equally. Making people feel unsafe within out community is not acceptable, and we will continue with issuing account punishments. Our rules outline what content is inappropriate, and in general use common sense.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact one of the site staff and we'll help you. Website reports are also another confidential way of bringing offending content to our attention.

NV:MP Team

• Like x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. Tenndex

Tenndex Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Adding onto Jaks statement, harrassing and annoying users based upon their gender is not okay and will result in a severe punishment. This includes sending PMs and tagging them in chat with messages.

Regarding the incident today, it is not appropriate to tag female users with weird messages and scream cringy pickup lines at all, I witnessed it myself and it was disgraceful and i honestly should of banned you all the spot as you made us look like idiots and yourselves even more.

Anymore users caught doing this will be banned on the spot.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.