One year anniversary

Discussion in 'Announcements & Information' started by Jak, Aug 12, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. The faction system is back! Please report any issues to an administrator.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jak

Jak Retired Developer

Administrator # Beta Tester White Glove Society
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1,240 / -32
    Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of this website being active. A year ago I bought this domain and forum because I knew exactly what this was going to become. I knew you guys needed a voice and we needed to listen.

NV:MP has come very far from the original first implementation me and @Gil played one year ago, where we were floating "idle" bodies. The best part for me that has driven me to keep working is this community. You guys rock, and I couldn't have managed to keep at development without the friendly messages you guys have sent.

Some of you may know that I'm a student right now, and I've been working on NV:MP throughout any time I've had. I can honestly say this project, if anything has been full time for me. NV:MP has become something I've been passionately putting hard work into and focusing hard on, it's made this year go by so fast.

Today we're putting a few management posts around the forums to give some structure for the future. We're also releasing the binaries at some time tomorrow, but the server wont be open until we're ready to openly test features. We will announce at the time when the server is online. We're also introducing a new client notification about invalid copies of Fallout: New Vegas. That can be read at this knowledge base article.

We're also going to be dumping 20 keys tomorrow via our Twitter @newvegasmp. This will be at 15:00PM (GMT+1) and this will be in clusters of 5 every 15 minutes.

Thanks you guys! Here's to the future! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.