Bug: Launcher/Client NVMP wont launch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cpt. LΞL, Aug 12, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. The faction system is back! Please report any issues to an administrator.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Cpt. LΞL

Cpt. LΞL New User

The Enclave
    Sweden
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    So Yesterday it worked fine but i had to do a restoration of computer cause loads of space went god knows where.

When i installed NVMP again i logged in all of that stuff but when i were going to launch it nothing happened it said that it was running on steam for about 1 second then it turned off.

Things ive tried: Verifing NV, Reinstalled the launcher, removing ini files and verifing game after, i were missing a dll file so i got it from a link (might be the problem), repaired the launcher and ive restarted my pc.

If anyone know the solution for this please help me cause i really like NVMP nice community and no toxic, salty or no kid that slept with your mom last night.

2. AC_GLINT

AC_GLINT User

Anatolia Corp
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +59 / -12
    Hahahaha i already slept with your mom noob i bet you suck 1v1 me on CoD im prestige 69 msg me on Xbox xXx_L337PR0_XxX

Seriously though, check that you installed all the requirements again you may have forgot one. There is also the possibility that there is another requirement which isn't listed and we just don't know what it is.

3. Cpt. LΞL

Cpt. LΞL New User

The Enclave
    Sweden
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ok ive asked one of the staff to tell Jak to message me about this on discord no message yet though