NVMP launcher opens vanilla NV launcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heartstomper, Jan 27, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Heartstomper

Heartstomper New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have all the required things needed to use the mod but when I open the multiplayer launcher I'm signed in and everything, but when I click join it opens the vanilla fallout new vegas launcher. I've been having trouble with this for a long time. I've been trying to fix this for a few hours and I looked allover forums and tried everything nothing has helped. Hopefully someone can give me an answer.

2. Mystique

Mystique

Forum Dweller NCR
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +544 / -22
    hmmm, that is very odd. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the NV:MP client?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Frosty89x

Frosty89x New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    i have found that clicking on the game while it's starting up can make it load the vanilla game

4. Breezy

Breezy Well-Liked User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +113 / -0
    The only thing that has worked for me when it happend was I booted up NV normally then tried NVMP. You could try running certain files on compatibility mode and as Administrator. Good luck

5. BigEmpty

BigEmpty Well-Liked User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +95 / -0
    Alright so do you have any mods? Is your instillation of NVMP and FNV on the same disk? Is this a fresh install or old?