In Character New Meiji Empire Recruitment

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Emperor Meiji, Sep 3, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Emperor Meiji

Emperor Meiji New User

New Meiji Empire
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Howdy there folks, I am Emperor Meiji and I seek new recruits to join my army. I am always looking for members and as such I will not require a special application or interview YET. All you have to do is join the group and the discord:

https://discord.gg/rRNYrzK
    (Under construction so link my change but I will continue to update it)

New players are also always welcome and any questions you may have about the game itself as far as leveling and gearing tips I will go over on there.

LORE:
    The New Meiji Empire is named after the Meiji Restoration that happened in Japan in 1868 in which power was restored to the Emperor in a peaceful coup after Japan was being run by the Shogun (the military leader of Japan) for hundreds of years.

We are their direct descendants, and we seek to do that same thing with the Mojave Wasteland. We will unite the wastes under the flags of us and our allies and bring tranquility to a place where such a word does not exist. My dream is that one day peace will fall on the wastes and maybe, just maybe, it won't be called the wastes anymore.

3 territories are already ours! Join me, and together we will make history.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    • Cool Cool x 1
  2. Alecc

Alecc User

New Meiji Empire
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    As of 9/15/18 I will be serving as the new Emperor, have a nice hiatus Meiji.