In Character Neo-Enclave

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Askelon, Apr 6, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    <:: Rebooting...::>
    <:: Please insert Keycode: ********::>
    <:: Logging in...::>
    <:: Accepted::>
    <:: WARNING! Insert Authorization Key: *******::>
    <:: WARNING! Improper Clearance Level, some information may be hidden::>
    <:: Opening File: Enclave_Record_3975::>

<::The Neo-Enclave::>

[​IMG]

<::Our Glorious Mission::>

It is our duty, our right, and our nigh sacred mission to clear the Wastes of the twisted perversions that mar its surface, to return this land to the Golden Age of Liberty and Strength that it once knew. It is our goal, as the rightful government of the United States of America, to pacify these lands and return it into the fold of that great nation from which we all are descended. We will return this wretched, damned land to the prosperity it once knew, by any means necessary.

<::Our History::>
    We are the sons and daughters of the old world, the heirs to a mighty legacy. We are the rightful government of the United States of America, the rump state left behind in the wake of its fall from grace and glory. The leaders of this blessed nation were spared the torment of atomic fire so they may lead the world back to what it once was. We survived in bunkers and at the Oil Rig off the West Coast, where our government remained. They remained until, of course, treacherous savages from the Wastes brought it all down. Cowards and killers who denied the freedom and truth for which we stood, for they knew that pure message to be their undoing. We endured this loss, and so too did we endure defeat at the hands of the pseudo-feudal tyrants of the Brotherhood of Steel.

All these defeats we weathered, but weather them we will no longer. Now comes the time to strike back, and liberate the wastes from its oppressors. Now comes our time, and a new era is dawning. The Era of the Enclave, of New America's Rise. An era of prosperity, freedom, and a return to the power our great nation once had. If it must be done by fire and sword, so be it.

The Neo-Enclave is, specifically, a re-organization of previous Enclave forces deployed in this region, and is a direct successor to those same forces. Thus our lineage predates the 'proper' Enclave. Our aim is not to snipe potential recruits from that organization, and instead, it is to act as a core of original members.

Today we announce that we are not gone, and though we have been biding our time, we still exist. You can't kill the American Dream.

<::Rules and Regulations::>

1. It is forbidden for any citizen of the Enclave to make unauthorized negotiations with the barbarians of the wastes unless approved by an officer of the rank of Colonel or higher. Those found guilty of attempting unauthorized negotiations will be flogged. Repeat offenders will be shot.

2. All citizens of the Neo-Enclave must obey the commands of a superior, unless such commands are unreasonable. If an order is refused and found to be reasonable, the insubordinate will be flogged and sent to a punishment unit. Repeat offenders will be shot.

3. It is forbidden for any citizen of the Neo-Enclave to become dangerously irradiated without making attempts to seek a cure. Those found guilty will be punished and treated as necessary. If mutation occurs, the afflicted citizen will be euthanized. Via being shot.

4. It is mandated that all citizens and soldiers of the Neo-Enclave must exterminate the unclean mutants of the wastes when encountered. This is necessary for the future of our nation, and it is of utmost importance. Failure to act will result in disciplinary action, unless a valid reason can be given. If it cannot be given, the violator will be flogged, and then shot.

5. It is forbidden for citizens of the Enclave to harm their fellow citizens, and those found guilty will be shot.

6. Treason, in any form, is one of the greatest offences a member of the Enclave can commit. Those found guilty will be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

7. It is forbidden for new recruits to be members of other factions, and for old members to join others while still in the Neo-Enclave, unless special authorization from High Command is given. Those who violate this rule will be shot.

8. All members and prospective recruits must have public "Steam" communications system profiles. It is strictly forbidden to utilize a private profile while working with the Enclave. Violators will be warned, then shot.

9. Sleeping or Drinking on Sentry Duty is a violation of the trust of your comrades, and those found to be derelict of duty will be flogged and then thrown in the brig followed by a sentence in a punishment battalion. Repeat offenders will be shot.

10. Those guilty of Cowardice in the face of the enemy will be shot.

11. Those who leak Neo-Enclave secure codes and passwords will be flogged, flayed, and then shot.

12. Any soldier found attempting to commit suicide will be shot.

13. Leaving sentry duty without leave, unless exceptional circumstances can be provided, will result in the offender being sentenced to the brig followed by service in a punishment battalion. Repeat offenders will be shot.

14. Deserters will be shot.

15. Those who sabotage government property will be shot.

16. Military or civilian personnel who trade or correspond with the enemy will be flogged, thrown in the brig, and then be sentenced to hard labour or a punishment battalion. Repeat offenders will be shot.

17. Attempting to avoid punishment will result in the deployment of a headhunter squad tasked with returning you, dead or alive, to the Neo-Enclave. If returned alive, you will be punished to the full extent of the law, in a manner deemed fitting by Neo-Enclave High Command so your betrayal may serve as an example to others.

18. Those who disagree with the amount of rules for which the punishment is to be shot, will be shot.

19. Those who sympathize with, or actively aid, any Chinese Communist remnants will be thrown out of the nearest vertibird.

Rules may be added at any time. As such, every soldier must keep an up-to-date copy of Army Rules and Regulations. Failure to possess an Army Issue Rules and Regulations codebook will result in disciplinary action. Punishment may be summary, or may be decided before a military tribunal at the discretion of the offender's commanding officer or that of High Command. A trial is not a right, it is a privilege.

<::The Two Divisions::>
    The Neo-Enclave is made up of two, formerly three, divisions. The Army is the standard footslogging unit of the Neo-Enclave, doing most of the major offensive operations and general military work, such as laying minefields, defending frontline outposts, etc. Peacekeeping & Recovery acts as a logistical unit, acquiring supplies and recovering lost government property, as well as military police and a garrisoning force in liberated regions.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FalloutIlluminati

FalloutIlluminati Banned User

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I'd vote for this faction

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cannibal Johnson

Cannibal Johnson Banned User

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Arise, children of the United States, for a new chapter of glory has arrived! Do you hear that, in the Mojave, the roar of those ferocious Vertibirds? They're coming to take back the government installations that are rightfully ours! To cut the throats of power armored boyscouts, our enemies!

God bless the Neo-Enclave! God bless America!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Or you could just join the real Enclave and help us out, where we would give you places of honor and restore old ranks.

We've had a memorial to you boys for a long time, haha.

https://gyazo.com/eebc81eb480edbd11fa4936cb4f368d5

(Also this faction is in violation of the subfaction, outcast and copy faction rule. Sorry.)

5. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    Sure, restore our old ranks. The only thing about that is I'm in charge of the Enclave, and have been for some time, so if you're offering to put me in charge of you, I'm up for that.

6. Cannibal Johnson

Cannibal Johnson Banned User

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I highly doubt you would or could give Askelon and other "former" High Command their ranks back as they are higher than yours in several cases. Also regarding the faction rules, they don't really seem to be followed by ANYONE if your list of rule breakers is any consolation.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  7. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    Further, at least according to this
    [​IMG]
    The deletion of the old Enclave, based on the very reasons it was deleted for, is not truly valid, and if this is true, it means that we have a right to re-assert ourselves as we once were. This is, of course, the message I seem to be understanding from the information, such as this screenshot, that I have received in the past week or so.

As such it's not really correct to label our organization as a subfaction, outcast, or copy; this organization is the direct descendant of another which seems to have been deleted for improper reasons, and if this would be true, this would make your own organization the copy, would it not? I have no qualms with co-existence, but until someone comes in and explains to me that either this above statement is false, or how it could be true and we were deleted without just cause and yet are still not allowed to run our faction, I will not be giving up on my efforts.

That is, of course, unless you are sincere about your offer at restoring me as leader of the Enclave, and my compatriots likewise.

8. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Lore-factions are subject to activity rules, particularly wherein the faction's leadership is inherently preventing the efforts of others to keep the faction alive. As such, the Enclave was deleted and a two month waiting period was set up so anyone could contest everyone who wanted to lead it, and the best variant would be the variant accepted.

To quote Jak, who Trump's Dog;

"@Vegas Oramas Your concerns are valid and we're trying to get developers to work on this - but your protest by squatting The Enclave isn't fair. You don't get to sit on that group and expect us to not delete it if there are genuine concerns with activeness, and the fact no one is around to manage it."

9. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We won't restore you as the leader, as you weren't the leader. Judah was. In our new rank scheme you might outrank me by one or two ranks.

10. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    Ah, I see you're not in the loop. Judah was once our leader, and I never had any issue with that. However, Judah has since left the Enclave and named me as his successor, and I was sad to see him leave, but I have been the de-jure, as well as de-facto leader, for some time now..
    upload_2018-4-6_14-45-40.png

11. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    That is after the Enclave was deleted. He probably didn't even know the old Enclave was deleted, haha.

12. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    He was aware. He never talked much to the rank and file, but he spoke to High Command and the officers. The Enclave did not cease to operate after we were officially deleted. We didn't disband after that; we've been active in our own Discord for some time, and regardless of whether or not the Enclave had officially ceased to exist, this was the will of our founder.

13. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The point is, you had a two month waiting period where you could have contested us for the Enclave. That time has passed and you failed to act, it is on you guys that you didn't try refounding the Enclave when you had the chance. As I said, you would likely be offered high command positions in the Enclave now, but that is likely to be the most you will get. This Neo-Enclave will, inevitably, be declined as a violation of the faction creation rules.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Askelon

Askelon

Beta Tester Neo-Enclave
    Ratings:
    +494 / -6
    Actually, under that earlier ruling, we were "banned for inactivity", and I was not permitted to reform the Enclave due to my association with its leadership. However, considering that it appears this was invalid, well, here I am.

You may be right, though. This group may be declined approval and this thread locked. I have nothing against your faction, and wish you only good will, but if possible, I will re-assert our original core membership under this banner.

15. dogo

dogo Gamemaster

Administrator Gamemaster Forum Moderator Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    Ratings:
    +318 / -26
    Locked the thread since the faction have not been approved.

Old enclave was deleted for multiple rule infractions by the owner and some of its members. Then a wait time was put in before it could be made by anyone else..

#toolate

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Vegas Oramas

Vegas Oramas

Beta Tester
    Ratings:
    +727 / -13
    Those infractions were committed by random members of the former Enclave, they were not instigated by their leaders. Leaders can't control what their members do in their privacy, this is the Internet, that's something the NV:MP staff doesn't seem to understand. No leader (Askelon, Orion, Judah and me) got involved in those actions, and you know it. And who's that owner you are talking about? The only faction leader I know of who has committed an infraction and got banned is Caesar, and that was the former Legion. Also, the former leaders were not allowed to make the faction again, you know, a tiny detail you've forgot to mention. I'm not keen on restoring the old Enclave, but I can't let you spread lies the way you do.

Yeah, you forgot to lock the thread.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  17. Johnny Savage

Johnny Savage Banned User

Ratings:
    +182 / -55
    heh, plzlock kkthx

18. The Pony Lover

The Pony Lover

Beta Tester
    Ratings:
    +478 / -6
    Thread not locked lel

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. The Outlaw

The Outlaw

Patreon Supporter Forum Dweller Beta Tester Outlaws
    Ratings:
    +896 / -35
    ENCLAVE SUBFACTION IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OUTLAWS GANG 100%% FIRE FIRE 1000000%%%%%

• Cool Cool x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1