Out of Character NCR | Application Page

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by BigEmpty, Mar 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. MLG Mike

MLG Mike New User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Patrick Wade

NV-MP Account: MLG Mike

Steam Account Link (for security reasons)(Not required to post publicly):

Discord Name and Number (Required unless you're in the discord already):

Date: 12-07-2018

What language(s) do you speak (Not required): English, Swedish, a bit of German.

What's your timezone: CET

Reason for joining: New Vegas is one of my favorite games if not THE favorite game. That being said, my favorite play through has always been with the NCR so when I'm starting to play MP you can bet your two headed bear that I'm going NCR.

Anyone who might have sponsored you: I don't know? Major Knight?

Where you heard about the NCR: I've played the game, if you're hinting towards the faction here then I simply knew there was going to be something like this.

Backstory of in-game character: Patrick Wade grew up in deep NCR territory and was rather well off, perhaps compared to others in the wasteland. At a young age he learned how to read and write without issue. He'd usually explore the lands around him, trying to find any bit of information, books or memorials about the old world as it fascinated him; He read about democracy, the wars, how people used to live, how beautiful it was, how peaceful it could be. It was almost like a romanticized dream. Then he looked around himself realizing there was barely no trace of the peace and beauty that he dreamed of. His ambition is to revive the old ways, before the bombs fell and so, he decided to enlist with the NCR.

Do you love the free Mojave? Yes or No: Jawohl!

2. Billy Boe

Billy Boe User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Billy Boe
    NV-MP Account: Billy Boe
    Steam Account Link (for security reasons)(Not required to post publicly):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354067549/
    Date: 7/19/18
    What language(s) do you speak (Not required): English
    What's your timezone: EDT
    Reason for joining: The people of the Mohave are endangered by the legion and other terrorists and raiders I believe the NCR is the only goverment and faction able to bring peace to New Vegas and the Mohave
    Anyone who might have sponsored you: None
    Where you heard about the NCR: Big empty
    The backstory of in-game character: a simple wanderer who wishes to bring back order and freedom to society
    Do you love the free Mojave? Yes or No: Yes (if that means a free Mohave under NCR protection)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  3. lil_scooter

lil_scooter New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: scooter
    NV-MP Account: lil_scooter
    Steam Account Link (for security reasons)(Not required to post publicly): https://steamcommunity.com/id/25232/home
    Date:7/22/2018
    What language(s) do you speak (Not required): english
    What's your timezone: eastern standard
    Reason for joining:to serve for the ncr, and protect the mojave.
    Anyone who might have sponsored you: no
    Where you heard about the NCR: in game
    Backstory of in-game character: a explorer looking for work.
    Do you love the free Mojave? Yes or No: yes

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  4. bigmanjames

bigmanjames New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: James
    NV-MP Account: bigmanjames
    Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scewjames/
    Discord Name and Number: Scewtch#3157
    Date: 23/07/18
    What language(s) do you speak: English
    What's your timezone: GMT
    Reason for joining: NCR is my favourite faction, Legion are pretty nasty dudes
    Anyone who might have sponsored you: N/A
    Where you heard about the NCR: Research
    Backstory of in-game character: Farmer looking for work
    Do you love the free Mojave? Yes or No: Yes

5. SomeVaultDude

SomeVaultDude New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Shrek
    NV-MP Account: SomeVaultDude
    Steam Account Link (for security reasons)(Not required to post publicly): https://steamcommunity.com/id/SomeVaultDude/
    Discord Name and Number (Required unless you're in the discord already): [email protected]
    Date: 8/5/2018
    What language(s) do you speak (Not required): English (Taking Spanish if my school can correct my schedule)
    What's your timezone: New York Eastern Time
    Reason for joining: I sided with the NCR on my first ever playthrough of Fallout New Vegas, and I always loved how, they were fighting some weird old Roman guy called, Caesar's Salad or something?
    Anyone who might have sponsored you:
    Where you heard about the NCR: Everywhere in the Entire Mojave Wasteland, and California
    The backstory of in-game character: Shrek grew up in a swamp, but one day the Legion came and stole his swamp. Shrek was angry, so he tried yelling at them "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!?!?" and he vowed to destroy Caesar Salad, and get his swamp back so he wants to the land far far far away, (10 miles away), and joined up with the NCR.
    Do you love the free Mojave? Yes or No: Yes.

6. Ribco

Ribco New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Capper
    NV-MP Account: Ribco
    Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ribco/
    Discord Name and Number: Melwodyyy#8977
    Date: 9/08/18
    What language do you speak: English
    What's your timezone: AEST
    Reason for joining: I wish to maintain law and democracy throughout the wasteland, also patrol the Mojave
    Where you heard about the NCR: A couple of settlers at Sloan, east of Goodsprings said the correctional facility nearby was owned by the NCR at one point
    Backstory of in-game character: Born in Randsburg, California, after traveling with his family and ending up in Colorado, Capper's family witnessed the brutality of Caesar's Legion, he didn't like the way The Legion operated, and after wishing his family well, set off to Vegas
    Do you love the free Mojave?: Wouldn't have it any other way

7. Kyruii

Kyruii New User

The Enclave
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Kai
    NV-MP Account: Kyruii
    Discord Name and Number (Required unless you're in the discord already): Kyruii#4149
    Date: 8/11/18
    Reason for joining: I wish to make the Mojave great again, to eradicate all evil so that it's people are safe. Last but not least, to have a nuclear winter.
    Anyone who might have sponsored you: No One
    Where you heard about the NCR: In game.
    Backstory of in-game character: Kai was born and raised in a small village outside of the town Novac, just south of it in fact. One late and harsh night, his village was raided by those fiends who pride themselves to be the Legion. Many many of his people fell trying to protect themselves and their people, then, two legionaries came to his hut and ripped his mother and father out of it while he hid. Without knowing, the legion had let this young man escape onto a hill with a rifle. To protect his parents from execution, he had decided to put them down himself. Sadly, this did not happen, right when he fired the rifle, the two legionaries had moved in front of the bullets and blocked his shot. Without hesitation, more men rushed his parents down and slaughtered them without a second thought. Many of the tribes women and children had become slaves, but not him. No, he became Kyruii, the last of the Deadlight. He hunts any and all Legion without hesitation. Hoping to find the leader who prides himself to be Caesar

8. Kyruii

Kyruii New User

The Enclave
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roleplaying Name: Kai
    NV-MP Account: Kyruii
    Discord Name and Number (Required unless you're in the discord already): Kyruii#4149
    Date: 8/11/18
    Reason for joining: I wish to make the Mojave great again, to eradicate all evil so that it's people are safe. Last but not least, to have a nuclear winter.
    Anyone who might have sponsored you: No One
    Where you heard about the NCR: In game.
    Backstory of in-game character: Kai was born and raised in a small village outside of the town Novac, just south of it in fact. One late and harsh night, his village was raided by those fiends who pride themselves to be the Legion. Many many of his people fell trying to protect themselves and their people, then, two legionaries came to his hut and ripped his mother and father out of it while he hid. Without knowing, the legion had let this young man escape onto a hill with a rifle. To protect his parents from execution, he had decided to put them down himself. Sadly, this did not happen, right when he fired the rifle, the two legionaries had moved in front of the bullets and blocked his shot. Without hesitation, more men rushed his parents down and slaughtered them without a second thought. Many of the tribes women and children had become slaves, but not him. No, he became Kyruii, the last of the Deadlight. He hunts any and all Legion without hesitation. Hoping to find the leader who prides himself to be Caesar