Mojave Convention Summit: Bull's Adjudication

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by The Nak, Jan 10, 2017 at 12:43 AM.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, happy new year! We released our first patch notes of this year, check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Outlaw

The Outlaw Well-Liked User

NCR
    United States
    ha you got pranked !

2. TheBroker

TheBroker User

United States
    We can all agree that the Legion's damage control and alt account attempts are sad, and hilarious at the same time yeah? Good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Nitecloud

Nitecloud Well-Known User

Indonesia
    dis guna be gud
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 10:52 AM
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    Other factions can have members who think independently, but the Legion strictly forbids this. It is Legion lore that you are a slave. Slaves are not allowed to think independetly, or if they do, they better keep it to themselves.

Subjective. In the Legion, the right thing would be keeping your mouth shut.

We never acted outside of the agreement. Alex is a faction hopper, we did not meta-game to acquire information that we would not otherwise have. He came to us. He's like Edward Snowden and the Legion is Russia.

Also, another point, he actually never did PM us or give us any information...There is nothing in the Act that says that conspiring to "spy" is a breach of the agreement.

Edit: Some edits.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 6:58 AM
  5. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    Not alt accounts. They were some members who voiced their solidarity behind their leader. I will concede that may've not been in good taste, but do not spread lies that those were alt accounts.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Strange Meat

Strange Meat Well-Known User

Australia
    In a twitst of irony, the accounts of Caesars legion may as well be alt accounts. They aren't even reading others arguments, try are just blindly defending their leader. You can hide behind the lore of "being a slave" but in a strange way when ever someone criticises Caesar "out of character" and "in character" the members of the legion defend his actions blindly regardless of the material. In other words, all members of the legion that stay are just as bad as Caesar, as they are is tools in character and out of character.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Caesar

Caesar

Player Previous Patreon Supporter Caesar's Legion
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Called loyalty

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Scar

Scar User

Denmark
    He said while commanding his legionaires to go spam that sentence for him because the thread is a "bad attempt by nak to get me to step down"
    If that's loyality then North Korea is basically heaven on earth where nothing is wrong, everything is perfect, everyone is happy 24/7 and where glorious leader is god himself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    NCR spy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Scar

Scar User

Denmark
    Again, for like the 7th time, legion member that saw caesar trying to break a treaty and then informed the proper channels, aka The Nak.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    And I outlined the case that we did not break any provisions of the treaty.

12. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    And as I've indicated earlier, you were not a very loyal Legion if you were so quick to try to undermine Caesar. So all in all I'm glad you made this thread so you could be rooted out.

13. Scar

Scar User

Denmark
    >signs treaty that say they can't get information from spies, people that left the faction and people that just leaked something due to the fact it's information they wouldn't be able to get normally without said people.
    >tries to get information from a person that left the faction
    >claims they didn't try and break the treaty when the evidence indicates they tried to break the treaty
    Wat.

and as for this part
    V
    Because not even in this order:
    Caesar has tried to get a person arrested for something that isn't illegal (no idea how that is gonna work)
    Threatned to hurt himself if said person he threatned didn't do as he say (AKA strongarm)
    Attempted to rig a vote so that the brotherhoof of steel wouldn't be made an official faction (then when it was discovered what he did he did the biggest back pedal i have ever witnessed)
    Breaking/bending legion lore so often that i could write a entire trilogy on it
    Threatning to sue the guy that he accused of having a sexbot
    Talking shit behind peoples backs, repeatedly i might add, almost all of the time they didn't deserve it in the slightest.

The list could go on and on and on and on ad infinitum, although we sadly don't have enough time to literally cover all of it.

So why do you think i would try and "undermine caesar" could it be because he is a dangerous person that is willing to have people tossed in jail/ruin their life just to further his own goals?
    Nah that totally can't be why

• Like Like x 3
  14. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    You are reading things that aren't in the treaty, I would re-read it if I were you.

15. Scar

Scar User

Denmark
    Well then tell me how exactly when the first rule of the treaty says this:
    "Your Faction, and you, hereby declare that you have no spies and will not allow any to operate under your flag or to your aid. This includes reporting and blocking communication with any person(s) that give privileged information to you that you would otherwise not have. You are expected to report to the appropriate parties that this agent has attempted to disseminate the information at hand."
    (when it say "Person(s)" it includes "defectors" "hidden sources" which is a fancier word for a spy, "freelance spies", and so on)

Does then trying to get some guy that recently left a faction to join your faction to get him to leak the info he has on the previous faction not count as breaking the first rule of the treaty listed above?
    Since im pretty sure the part that say any person(s) means any guy that gives you classified information on another faction that you could not be able to get without using spies or an inside source like the previously mentioned "defector", plus i do highly doubt he just willingly joined the legion out of nowhere right after leaving the ncr, no way you would allow someone from the ncr in given how you're not a "second choice faction" and how it requires "loyality", including the part where ncr and the legion are something called MORTAL ENEMIES
    Id really love to know since that's some insane mental gymnastics you will have to go through.

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. Strange Meat

Australia
    >vulpes says its slavery
    >Caesar says loyalty
    I don't understand your reasoning

• Like Like x 5
  17. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    Loyal slaves? :p

Also, Nak himself agreed that the treaty was ambiguous in regards to faction-hoppers. I believe faction-hoppers is counted as "in-game espionage" and the treaty is an attempt to dissuade from alt accounts primarily.

18. Strange Meat

Australia
    Only one problem with that argument, there is no in game espionage at this time, the game hasent been released yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Player Caesar's Legion
    United States
    That doesn't nullify it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Scar

Scar User

Denmark
    Actually no it would be ingame espionage if it was done ingame, it all depends on where said things were done, if there was a place that thaught this it would propably be called espionage 101.

As for the faction hopper part (which you have repeatedly called "defectors") are also counted in the treaty as a person.
    So yes convincing a guy to join your faction and then getting him to leak info (which you wouldn't have gotten your hands on if you had not convinced him to join after leaving) does count as breaking the treaty when it's literally written right there in the treaty: "with any person(s) that give privileged information to you that you would otherwise not have."

Also yes vulpes the fact that there isn't the possibility of spying ingame kinda nullifies your argument, as you said: "I believe faction-hoppers is counted as "in-game espionage" and the treaty is an attempt to dissuade from alt accounts primarily."
    For 1. the treaty refers to spying, leaking and so on in general
    And 2. your argument is that since you count the guy that left the ncr to come to you guys and leak info as "ingame spying" then it's totally ok, keep in mind that at this time it's impossible to do ingame spying since the mod has not been released which basically means that your argument regarding ingame spying is kinda useless.

• Winner Winner x 2