Mojave Convention Summit: Bull's Adjudication

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by The Nak, Jan 10, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. The faction system is back! Please report any issues to an administrator.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Blazefire1821

Blazefire1821

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +416 / -65
    Your factions no more successful than anyone else your faction is full of inactives yu have the same member count as anyone else just a bigger base a majority of them are inactive and I did receive hate when I took the ncr down for corruption everyone but the wanderer didn't believe me

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Blazefire1821

Blazefire1821

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +416 / -65
    Also I can't be punished as you can becuase I never signed on becuase I knew you would not up hold the treaty

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Caesar

Caesar

Beta Tester Previous Patreon Supporter Caesar's Legion
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +739 / -106
    I actually believed you about the corruption, you always got the most votes on the presidential polls everytime you know.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Blazefire1821

Blazefire1821

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +416 / -65
    There was no one else running against me of course I did becuase np one would fix what had happened to much drama but don't go complaining about hate makes you sound like keemstar just shrug it off and ignore it welcome to life sweetheart it happens

5. Caesar

Caesar

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +739 / -106
    I'm not i'm saying a positive comment, I don't hate the NCR or you being the president of it, I just hate you couldn't turn a new leaf while you had the chance, this could of been prevented, you could of stopped having your alts since the month of october intruding our legion and harassing/recording our chats , your freelancers you self-admitted to. Scope and another NCR member who I forgot the name of saw the shoutbox post of you self-admitting to freelance spies.

If none of that happened, we wouldn't be so hostile to each other, with only our lore rivalry. Not this. I tried becoming better, i didn't sign the treaty just to allow you to keep spying on us, i signed it hoping you would too.

Drop the hate, just sit back, read and think about it

This can all be over with a pen and paper.

6. Ivan Hawks

Ivan Hawks

Beta Tester
    Spain
    Ratings:
    +365 / -12
    There was a public vote, and for like 2 weeks no one ran for the presidency besides Blaze. Rigging? Rig what, if I may ask?

7. Caesar

Caesar

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +739 / -106
    Corruption = the first NCR leader rigged it in his favour even though blaze won, I know that, i've always known that because i saw the poll results as i voted blaze.

They were the only two competing

8. Scar

Scar User

United States
    Ratings:
    +40 / -5
    You seem to have a case of the bad memory, let me refreshen your memory.
    I WAS APART OF THE LEGION, I WAS NOT WITH THE NCR!
    I do really love how everything is supposedly the ncrs fault, i would actually like to know how some guys that weren't even aware of you breaking a treaty is to blame for this.

Through out my wonderful and odd life on the inernet i have been doxxed 5 times, framed for a crime i did not commit and almost tossed in jail for said crime, had a guy that hated me like i was the plague LITERALLY try and come to my country to try and kill me, seen the worst things humanity has ever been able to and is currently doing.
    Yet i remain the same, i do know people can handle various levels of messed up things although hate messages shouldn't be able to do you any harm, like at all, in a million years in fact, anyway you (and all your friends/bots) are fully welcome to go ahead and send me as many hate messages as you want every day 365 days a year, although you would just be wasting your time.

Now can we please try and get this back on track and not fill the thread with conspiracy theories?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ellpuk

ellpuk New User

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +1 / -9
    True to Caesar, in Caesar I serve, in Caesar I am loyal!

ellpuk
    This message by ellpuk has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. The Nak

The Nak

Patreon Supporter Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +745 / -21
    I'm glad that you could take a moment to write something other than the copy pasted Legion chant. But sadly you broke the only rule listed in the thread. I know you didn't read it, but you could at least pretend that you're informed before you make comments.

I created this thread because like Scar said, it's now my responsibility. You remember how Blaze said he had his doubts about the Convention? Wanted to see it be upheld? What you're suggesting is that by doing exactly what I promised I would do, I am somehow ranting over a topic. This isn't a rant. This is a summit for a convention I made. The truth is that I never made the Convention with the hopes that I would have to do this. As a matter of fact, the punishment of exile was just to show I was serious, it was supposed to be obvious to everyone that you don't have to sign, but if you do then don't do this one thing. In my head I assumed nobody would break the simple rules, and I'd never need to spend the light of day doing this.

But that's not what happened Caesar. You and Vulpes both acted clearly outside the Treaty. If you had no intent to follow the Treaty, and yet you signed, then I can only assume you tried to use the convention I made for good PR. In that case, I'm not only disgusted, but I'm offended.

Own up to what you did and if your loyal Legion still loves you, then it's settled. All I want from this is a change. And if you admit your fault, we'll be the first step in the right direction.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lucius

Lucius

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +371 / -3
    Can we just drop this already?,Realistically we didn't even have the alleged meeting and "breaking" a treaty doesn't give anyone the right to remove well-liked faction leaders who created and lead a faction as well as contribute to the community..We aren't going anywhere and we don't plan on it, we the same as everyone are tired of this mess about factions and spies and all the crap ruining the F/A system, we haven't even used spies in over a month trying to avoid problems and hoping others would do the same yet its the same F/A crap,hate and constant harassment over and over

When that treaty was written we were some of the first people to sign it hoping it would help but here we are now.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Blazefire1821

Blazefire1821

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +416 / -65
    It literally says by signing this you agree to the rules

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +562 / -52
    Reading over the Anti-Espionage Act, the contents of this thread, and pondering the nature of this situation as a whole, I have come to the following conclusion:

Alex (Brian Lenarkin) is the former NCR president. It was understood by the community that Alex = Brian. Any information gained through Brian is not a breach of the Espionage Act. I would like to for you to show me exactly where in the Espionage Act that it explicitly states that obtaining information from a "faction-hopper" is barred. If you use the argument that it is "privileged information to you that you would otherwise not have" I would argue that is simply not the case. It would be unreasonable to expect a faction-hopper to not share any useful information with his new faction.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant anyway. I was about to revoke my signature. I'm merely responding to help out the Convention, which I personally believe in, but faction obligations require me to now go against it.

And Scar, I'm glad your true colors were shown now, rather than later. In the Legion, you are expected to support it, right or wrong. If I was NCR (or any other faction) I would never let you in my faction, because it is clear you have no loyalty and are an unreliable member.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Vegas Oramas

Vegas Oramas

Beta Tester The Enclave
    Spain
    Ratings:
    +716 / -13
    On the contrary. He has proved to be a honest and fair member of this community. You have to keep in mind that your faction members are not all like-minded, they can think indepently, and this goes for every faction.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Ivan Hawks

Ivan Hawks

Beta Tester
    Spain
    Ratings:
    +365 / -12
    Yeah, it's better to have someone who will hide things even when you shouldn't be doing them than someone who will do the right thing, amirite?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. The Nak

The Nak

Patreon Supporter Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +745 / -21
    We can drop it, the moment that it's dealt with. It won't be swept under the rug to be ignored. The treaty itself states the removal, so by signing you are signing away the right of being removed to someone else. It's the same thing as signing a waiver stating you don't want an attorney, you are giving away rights to the treaty in trade to receive something you want. In this case, we want the spying and drama to end, so we signed. You shouldn't have been the first or last to sign if you didn't agree entirely to the document. I was very very explicit. It's sad that we're here now, where we have to deal with a break in a treaty that should have gone unsigned sooner than it should have been broken.

[​IMG]

Number 1, it states "This includes reporting and blocking communication with any person(s) that give privileged information to you that you would not otherwise have."

Number 2 Lucius, is the bit you missed where signing is agreeing to step down.

Number 3, I will admit is rather vague to the topic of "faction hoppers". Though it is clearly stated through the entire document that disseminating information in any way that is not official or done by the people in charge of the information, is not acceptable.

Number 4, you failed to report the information or incident with Alex/Brian handing out information. It's very clear that he had intent to give you sensitive information for the goal of hurting a faction he felt betrayed him, and you had intent to accept the information from him. Accept what you've done.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. glumpbumpin

glumpbumpin User

France
    Ratings:
    +6 / -4
    you got me dude, although you probably know I am not Caesar due to the fact that you have spies in the discord chat. I am just interested in the NVMP mod; this topic was brought to my attention through discord and I thought I would make a reply giving my opinion on the matter as requested sorry I am not constantly making discussions and talking to everyone on the website

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. glumpbumpin

glumpbumpin User

France
    Ratings:
    +6 / -4
    I honestly don't give a shit what anyone agreed to this isn't an actual government with a corrupt leader its just a bunch of dudes trying to have fun, obviously people are going to focus strategic value and send spies in discord and finding out spies will be kicked but it is a fun aspect of having separate factions. People are competitive and so am I so spicing things up in anyone adds replay value and will make this mod run a lot longer, just accept that there is some fun in having spies and role-playing and propaganda, it's fun and it really is not a big deal to get worked up about

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Vegas Oramas

Vegas Oramas

Beta Tester The Enclave
    Spain
    Ratings:
    +716 / -13
    Sure, I have A LOT of fun guessing who is a spy and who is not. No, I want to trust in my soldiers (and I do atm), it's not funny in ANY aspect. If you really are into RP, you should know that spying with alt accounts is really stupid. RP wise, what are you doing, controlling an avatar?

20. Lucius

Lucius

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +371 / -3
    Im tired of it. i just want to tend to my faction and participate in the community.This is only the very beginning of nvmp and were all tired of the same problems why cant all the factions just leave each other alone and do our own thing. If i were new to the community i would want to join a nice stable faction system not watch all the factions keep going at it.

• Like Like x 2