In-active Factions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vault-Boy, May 18, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
?

Should in-active factions be removed?

1. Yes.

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    Do you believe that in-active factions should be removed?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. CutThroat

CutThroat Well-Known User

Searchlight Outcasts
    Moldova, Republic of
    Ratings:
    +39 / -0
    Whats the porpouse of that?
    I dosent hurt anyone,and could be something the other person work hard on to create.Yes,I know that there are a lot of inactive lore factions,that people cant create anymore beacuse of the mod rules.But deleting a faction just beacuse it is inactive is wrong,for some people these factions mean a lot more than in-game groups.But,If It gets to that,I would suggest the person recive an email notifying them about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    Well, the purpose of this is to make factions more accessible for people that will actually put good use to them. As for lore factions, that would be a bonus. If you scroll through the faction list, you can see that a lot of factions are in-active. Some of the faction owners haven't even been online since 2017. If they haven't even been online for a year, then it's pretty obvious that their faction is dead. If their faction is in-active for a year and they don't even have a proper description, then I don't think that they should even have a faction. Working hard on a faction is maintaining it and keeping it active. If they don't even play the game, then what is the purpose of them even having a faction? My point is that someone who deserves the faction could have it. To keep things fair, I could agree that the player should be given a warning about their faction being removed through email. When a faction is removed, they could keep it locked for a month and then see if the player returns. If the player doesn't return, then the faction is removed and someone that will actually put good use to it can create it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Prime

Prime Well-Liked User

Contingency
    >5J7_a"g9x!9Pu#b)=^*wVUN?UbA$S$8?|_QZ6R6iPiwm31#`k
    Ratings:
    +172 / -16
    I already attempted this and posted a list of the first three or so pages of factions that are breaking rules / inactive.

Logistically, it isn't possible with the small administration team we have.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    This could be an update to consider, since we have a staff team on the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Johnny Savage

Johnny Savage Banned User

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    mind you, 2017 was only 5 months ago so we shouldn't get rid of lets say sons of areas or fiends despite the fact that they are in active. you could easily just contact the owner before call for a 50man faction killed and given to someone who might not even lead it well

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    What are you talking about? I'm not sure what I just read, but the Sons of Ares was on the other day and The Fiends last updated their group in 2018. We are talking about factions that are in-active and consist of leaders that you cannot contact, since they haven't logged on for a year. As for factions that haven't logged on until 2017, do you really believe that they should even have a faction?

8. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    are wanting this pushed so that you can get a name for your faction? if you want a faction like fiends. I'm afraid you simply cant just hand it over to someone that is not how it works, as for small one man factions they should be purged after a half-year of inactivity

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    You're completely going out of context and throwing random accusations around. Why was The Fiends even brought into this? It's quite obvious that you're just replying to all of my threads out of spite. If you're just going to say random stuff and repeat what you have already said for a higher message count, then just stop.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    it was a example of a situation which it relevant as fiends are inactive and would fall under this, you are the one thinking I am attacking you, you clearly are begging for a argument that you are not getting, it was worded as a question not a statement as well as that is completely in context as it is a inactive faction. boy oh boy did you really goof up or what?. I know you said fiends were active in 2018 but logging into your account once does not classify a faction as active

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 3:40 PM
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  11. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    so you only want a few inactive factions purged? like one man factions is so then why even talk about this. they are not hogging up any space

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    You claim that I'm 'begging for an argument' and then you're the one posting on all of my threads out of spite. First of all, I never said that The Fiends were active. I just noticed that you randomly brought them up, so I did some research on them and noticed that they had been updating their group. Second of all, you're literally going out of context and making up more stuff. If you really want a higher message count, then post on a thread with something that has meaning and doesn't make you look like an idiot. Since you came into here without any understanding of what is going on, I'm just going to ignore your posts and then we can see who is 'begging for an argument'.

13. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    ignoring my post which are genuine questions and stuff and merely stating how I reply out of spite, tell me now, what have I said that is spiteful. btw if you don't respond I'm making a curb your enthusiasm meme out of this

the basics of and argument is: have evidence to back up your claims.

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 4:23 PM
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    If you actually listened, then you would of realized that I said you was replying out of spite. Nobody claimed that you said anything spiteful? Once again, you're literally saying random stuff and making yourself look like an idiot. It's quite obvious that you're the one begging for an argument.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    if I am replying out of spite then I am spiteful boi think for a sec, you cant call someone replying out of anger and then say that you never called them angry plz for the love of god explain to me how claiming that I am replying out of spite and that you are saying I'm spiteful are two different thing

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. Vault-Boy

Vault-Boy User

The Operators
    Ratings:
    +56 / -2
    Are you still here?

17. Johnny Savage

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +186 / -55
    yes hello please answer question so you can prove you are still a legit person and not some lil kid that likes to throw a shitstrom

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Cool Cool x 1
  18. The Outlaw

The Outlaw

Patreon Supporter Beta Tester Outlaws
    United States
    Ratings:
    +828 / -33
    Outlaw's gang could be considered to be "Inactive" because I'm pretty sure none of us play the actual game, but I'm active and shit on the discord and like to post my fake propaganda, so in return- I don't think it should be taken down just based on the fact that I like to come on every once and awhile and just raid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Two Gun Finn

Two Gun Finn Banned User

y
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    [​IMG]

this clearly shows how retarded this guy really is

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Prime

Prime Well-Liked User

Contingency
    >5J7_a"g9x!9Pu#b)=^*wVUN?UbA$S$8?|_QZ6R6iPiwm31#`k
    Ratings:
    +172 / -16
    Ironic, considering this is the very thing you did to get the Vipers...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1