Filthy Deals

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Gil, Jul 17, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. The faction system is back! Please report any issues to an administrator.
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Gil

Gil Project Manager

Administrator # Gamemaster Beta Tester
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +383 / -7
    Everyone likes a deal.
    So if there are any games you recommend that you have picked up yourself or see on sale, feel free to share them below and spread the cheap!​

Minor thread rules -
    1. Format your post! - Your posts should follow some basic formatting so we can get to the good stuff.
    Line 1- (Game Title) - (Website <- Not the link) - (Date DD/MM/YY) - (Price <- £ mandatory and $ optionally)
    Line 2- (Link)
    Line 3- (Description, some general knowledge on the game, how long the sale will last or why we should buy it)
    2. Don't post seasonal Steam sales/Humble Bundle* - If you find a game on the Steam sales that you highly recommend and can give a description to go with it, go ahead! But don't just post a loads of deals from the front page, we are all going to see them.

3. Try to keep links as genuine as possible, we don't want to take a survey for 5% off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Gil

Gil Project Manager

Administrator # Gamemaster Beta Tester
    United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +383 / -7
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - GameBillet - 17/07/16 - £12.01/$15.91

https://www.gamebillet.com/uk/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition.html

Great game if you're into RPG's and like throwing mods at it to make it look pretty! Plus with if you get the legendary edition (or base game + all DLC) before some time in October you get the remaster that comes out later on in the year!
    The legendary edition comes with all the DLC as well so its a steal for this price!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Legate Lanius

Legate Lanius

Beta Tester
    United States
    Ratings:
    +112 / -4
    Hyper Light Drifter - heart machine - 17/07/16 - £15.10/$20.00

http://www.heart-machine.com/

A 2D Indie Action pixelated RPG with a deep rich story that also uses mechanics and ties in with famous old 8-bit and 16-bit games such as A Link To the Past, while still being able to stay on the modernized side of design and other core mechanics. If you've ever played the classic Legend of Zelda games (like the one I mentioned earlier) or the old Metroid games then you will definitely feel right at home. It's a fun yet very challenging game like Dark souls with also an unforgettable soundtrack that is probably one of the best parts in the entire game. Explore a vast beautiful open world that has been riddled and darkened by evil dangerous forces, dive deep into the storyline that doesn't use words to explain its story surprisingly, but instead uses music and the environment around you to explain its magnificent story, to know more about the story you must look, adventure out, see what there is to find and dig deeper until you eventually find the core of the story then you will know the true yet untold part of the entire game. I hope I didn't write too much, I hope you guys enjoy this game as much as I did if you buy it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Cazador

The Cazador

Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +612 / -2
    Spintires ~ Amazon ~ 7/20/16 ~ £13
    [​IMG] https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spintires-Offroad-Truck-Simulator-New/dp/B00V5WTISW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468982116&sr=8-1&keywords=spintires

Not necessarily a sale item but thought I'd mention this awesome game and the fact that it's actually much cheaper to buy a physical version than it is to buy it from steam. It is developed by a UK based company. You drive several Russian trucks across harsh Russian wildernesses as you play the role of a wood-logger across really well made maps. Its very open and free-roam esque, has a fantastic physics/mud engine, truck customization, plenty of mod support and the devs are quite active with adding new trucks, maps and the like. There was a big 600mb update a while back which is the same size as the game itself so I havent played since then since I cant really afford to download all that, but I am sure there are some great new vehicles.

Highly recommend to truck and off-roading enthusiasts

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Cazador

The Cazador

Forum Dweller Beta Tester
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +612 / -2
    Borderlands Triple Pack ~ Various places ~ 8/11/16 ~ Typically under £40
    [​IMG]
    Not really a sale item, but hey, let's keep the thread alive.
    If you're a Borderlands fan, you're not going to want to miss out on this fantastic deal. This re-release of all games packs a hefty 6 discs if you're playing on 360, with the PS3 version only needing 2. Both versions include all DLC for all 3 games and it's all ready-to-play out of the box. It doesn't require any internet connection to download anything. When I say all DLC, I mean it. It includes the previously download-only Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 and all Head Hunter packs for Borderlands 2 as well as all DLC for the Pre-Sequel in physical form for the first time and all content for the first Borderlands at last done properly. I personally picked up 2 copies to play system link as it's a surefire way to guarantee both systems will work together because they have the exact same DLC setup. Unfortunately, the Triple Pack is for 7th generation consoles only so PC misses out and 8th gen will have to be happy with their handsome edition. There is so much content here it would cost several hundred $USD to purchase it all separately. It's such excellent value for any Borderlands fan, especially those of us who can't afford to download everything under the sun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hojax2013

Hojax2013 User

United States
    Ratings:
    +29 / -0
    Earn coins to get in game items and games really works!
    -a-

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  7. Tenndex

Tenndex

Patreon Supporter Beta Tester
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +630 / -3