Fallout new Vegas DLC

Discussion in 'Suggestions Hub' started by Jtaudio, Mar 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Jtaudio

Jtaudio User

Audio's Outcasts
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I’ve been having a thought recently, what if dlc was implemented into the multiplayer game? It would add a lot less fighting on mojave territory, player expansion and publicity/more things to do. For the people that own the DLC you could allow them to play it, if this is difficult to code or create I would understand, since I’m certainly not an expert. Just a suggestion-(there are mods for allowing a way to travel into fallout 3) you could also implement that and have cross territory with dlc expansion. I would be willing to donate to have this happen, I’m sure others would as well.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. Karmander

Karmander User

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    Yeah, try that without map markers. Nah, the Mojave without markers is long enough, and it would prejudice people without dlc, who wouldn't see DLC items/wouldn't go to X locations.

3. CutThroat

CutThroat Well-Liked User

Searchlight Outcasts
    Ratings:
    +75 / -0
    Sounds like a great idea

4. guilhercrazy

guilhercrazy Well-Liked User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +136 / -6
    not going to happen, they talked about this. If i'm not wrong it's because to play others dlcs areas the person would need the dlc, so imagine if someone gone to a dlc map, and took a dlc weapon, and then bring it back to mojave, it would probably give some troubles. But of course i'm not sure if that's the reason, but i know they won't do it xD.

• Agree Agree x 1