Out of Character Faction Discord and Group Page Compilation

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Prime, Jul 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The following list is a compilation of all faction discord's and links to group pages. I do not moderate, manage or associate with any of the aforementioned faction(s), and the NV-MP staff is not responsible for the action(s) within non-affiliated Discord servers.

Main Discord:

Top 5 - Most Members:

Fallout-Based Factions:
    New Players:
    If a faction you are attempting to join does not have a working Discord link, or a working recruitment thread, it may be inactive! Try contacting the owner to see if they are still leading it!
    Faction Leaders:

Don't see your faction?
    Post a link to your Discord, Faction page and Recruitment thread to be added! (Or the materials that you do have!)

Did I miss something? Feel free to send me the information through DMs or this thread and I'll be sure to correct it when I am able!

Mad about where you are on the list? I don't care. It's the order I found your faction on the group page in.

If your faction has a Discord that I don't know about, feel free to post it here. For those factions that I know have Discords, update your group information to include it. That is where I got all of my information from.

7/11/18 - 10:09 AM EST :: "The Operators" made bold.
    7/11/18 - 10:09 AM EST :: Edit Log added.
    7/11/18 - 9:23 PM EST :: Desert Rangers information updated. Discord and Recruitment thread added.
    7/23/18 - 2:22 PM EST :: Brotherhood of Steel information updated. Discord added.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1