In Character Circle of Steel | Recruitment

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Daedalus, Mar 20, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Daedalus

Daedalus Recognised User | Level 6

The Circle of Steel
    some bunker or another. Too much sand to tell.
    Ratings:
    +502 / -2
    In order to join first send a request to join here, answer the below questions and join the CoS discord here.

I - Timezone:
    II - Activity:
    III - Discord Username:
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much?
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology?
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel?
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel?
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. highxlife21

highxlife21 New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: Central US
    II - Activity: Active
    III - Discord username: highxlife21
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? enough to be a member of the BOS
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? i think it should be controlled and only aloud into trusted hands.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? i agree with everything the BOS stands for.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? the bos has always been my fav. faction and has always had my support.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? no none

3. BloodCypher

BloodCypher User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - Timezone: Central US
    II - Activity: I can be active everyday of the week except Fri and Sat (I work then)
    III - Discord Username: Aeroscri#5356
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I do, I spent a good amount of time in the BOS after the fall of the DRs. The BOS exists to keep tech out of unworthy hands to prevent a second end of the world.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? Its dangerous, if it gets into the wrong hands it could be used to kill millions. (Enclavce)
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I spent a good amount of time in the BOS and helped loxo, raynor and a few others take out farva and the DR faction.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? Because the wasteland is unstable and needs to be protected from itself.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes I have (Desert Rangers, NCR, and BOS)

4. KeenEthics

KeenEthics Banned User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    I - Timezone: Russia, Urals. (YEKT, GMT+6)
    II - Activity: Can be pretty active or opposite, depends on mood and willing to play some buggy and raw NV mod.
    III - Discord Username: KeenEthics #3537
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? Yes I do. To prevent tech spreading, and to rebuild a society taught by past mistakes.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? It'd be mistake to share some dangerous toys with psychos(not only) across the Wasteland.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I am the one who is following orders and appreciates superiors. Basically a watchdog on a chain - You say bite - I attack.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? Literally I have nowhere to go but also... I would like to be in a faction whose leader is my NVMP mentor, and the one who was carrying a large faction on his own.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes, the only one - Brotherhood of Steel

OOC. P.S.: I understand if you not gonna accept me, and won't judge.

5. Kaiser Dayne XI

Kaiser Dayne XI Recognised User | Level 2

Caesar's Legion
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +365 / -30
    I - Timezone: EST
    II - Activity: 10/10
    III - Discord Username:
    Kaiser Dayne XXXVIII
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? yes
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? say no to sharing of dangerous technology
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? yes
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? because i use to be a CoS elder
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes, I have spent over 2 years within multiple factions

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Scantium

Scantium User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - Timezone: CEST or UTC +2
    II - Activity: I'm active during weekends, Also am active approx 6-7pm on work days
    III - Discord Username:Scantium
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I fully understand the bos,I realize the importance of preserving technology.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology?We must not share dangerous technology with unauthorised individuals that could potentially cause any type of harm.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I know how to fight well and i support the cos rather than whatever the BOS has turned into.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I want to help the cos stop the idiocy of BOS, I also want the cos to be the ruling faction as we represent peace.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? I am ex-Legion, I regret everything i did in the legion.

7. BigEmpty

BigEmpty Well-Liked User

NCR
    Ratings:
    +95 / -0
    I - Timezone: GMT + 2
    II - Activity: What's an NVMP
    III - Discord Username: Wächter#6771
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I love shooting lazers out of my eyes.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? To be honest, the world became Chernobyl. So let's keep that stuff secret.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I'd like to imagine, I'm something of a scientist myself.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? Daedalus is my dad.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? What's a faction?
    IX - Is the NCR the bestest pal to all people? Yes, yes it is. #NCR4LIFE. PS NCR is my spirit animal

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. TweekFan

TweekFan User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    I - Timezone: Russia, Moscow Region (MSK, GMT +3).
    II - Activity: I can be pretty active if not to mention some IRL issues.
    III - Discord Username: TweekFan#4218
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? Yes, I do. Preservation and prevention of technology from spreading for rebuilding the former glory of humanity.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? It's unacceptable to share dangerous technology to untrusted people who hasn't proven their worthy.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I will follow orders and help whenever need to.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I'm following the Brotherhood ideology and can't go anywhere but related with it.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes. New Cossaks and Brotherhood of Steel.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  9. W.S.D.T.K

W.S.D.T.K Banned User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - Timezone: Russia, Urals. (YEKT, GMT+6)
    II - Activity: Can be pretty active or opposite, depends on mood and willing to play some buggy and raw NV mod.
    III - Discord Username: Кейн#4936
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology?Prevent the spread of technology, rebuild society and build peace on the error of the old.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? Sharing some technologies is dangerous with wasteland.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I am a fighter of heavy support, prone to self-sacrifice. Aggressive, an amateur challenging orders, but I fulfill them from start to finish.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I follow my friend KeenEthics
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes it was the Brotherhood of Steel.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Estmund

Estmund New User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    I - Timezone: Central Standard Time ( US, Texas)
    II - Activity: Trying to play as much as possible, so you might see me on every day but my normal work shift is 5pm to 1am.
    III - Discord Username: Estmund#7658
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I understand their ideology but almost always followed the eastern BOS Doctrine with a few clauses from the western BOS
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? I believe the need to limit dangerous technologies but believe we should not take them forcefully unless they prove to be a threat on the good of the wasteland, we could share beneficial ones such as plant production, medicinal advances, and construction to help rebuild scociety.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? Normally a friendly player looking to avoid conflict and help people, but needs someone to bring me in and put me to work before i fall to more uncivilized means.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? Wish to help with the good fight with our NCR allies.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? Yes, currently been hopping from the factions who quickly accepted anyone but fail to put me to good use or have major lacks of support so my loyalty would be under question.

11. Dreamstride37

Dreamstride37 New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: GMT
    II - Activity: At least a few hours a day
    III - Discord Username: Dreamstride37#2576
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I understand it enough to follow it
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? Sharing technology is dangerous as it could once again cause the end of humanity, for good.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I think it will make a good addition due to the fact i follow orders to the best of my ability and i am active,
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I wish to join the circle of steel as i believe they will be able to help me learn the game and enjoy my experience
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? I spent two weeks with the legion. Had a good time, but leadership comes and goes.

12. Deathnighta

Deathnighta New User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: Pacific Standard. US - West Coast
    II - Activity: A few hours a day
    III - Discord Username: Deathnighta#2605
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? Technology is only for those who deserve it, We shall save mankind by not letting it reach those unworthy of it. Keeping it out of the hands of the evil, So the great war never comes again.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? I don't, We shall savior our technology for the greater good.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I follow orders when given, I know my way around the wastes, and know who too keep the technology out of reach from.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I love the ideology behind the brotherhood.. And fully back it.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? A day or so with the Searchlight Outcasts.. None are currently really active.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  13. Viperblood

Viperblood New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: UTC -1
    II - Activity: 3 or 4 days per week. Hours are too random
    III - Discord Username: Viperblood#1678
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? Preserve tech to preserve mankind.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? it's dangerous. It should be shared only with those we trust.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I am active, I follow orders.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I am a returning member and would like to join a good faction.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? No.

14. Jacob Wells

Jacob Wells User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I - Time zone: Central Time
    II - Activity: Play almost everyday
    III - Discord Username: Jacob Wells
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I do understand the Brotherhood's Ideology, I know we have to preserve technology to save the human race from themselves.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? Sharing dangerous tech with others can lead to another apocalypse.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I am great in PvP and I play often.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? The BoS is dead, this faction seems fun.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? I was in the followers for a while

15. shamos

shamos New User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: GMT +1 (Dublin)
    II - Activity: about one every two days at the latest
    III - Discord Username: MadIrishLad#8705
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? Take tech, preserve humanity and overall keep to the code
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? If someone has it, take it before they hurt themselves
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? Im a great gatherer, resourceful aswell as knowledge in many military rps, so im not stranger to orders
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I feel its the best choice for me at this current moment, everyone here is extremely friendly and rp appropriately
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? No
    Has a ribbon

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  16. Alex Culp

Alex Culp New User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0

I - Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
    II - Activity: 2-4 times a week.
    III - Discord Username: #0132 Alex the person human

IV - The brothers ideology is that we should keep all technology from the common folk. Killing all abominations to nature such as, Ghouls, Super Mutants and Synths.
    V - I think we should not let other people have the good technology such as Power Armor, Gauss Rifles ,etc.

VI - I would make a good member of the Circle of steel because I've been a member since the founding of the cos way back with negative vibes, I was at the capturing of Nellis when we were at war with the enclave and i helped negative destroy the outcasts.
    VII- I wish to join the COS because im finally getting back into nvmp and i would like to have my position back in nvmp.
    VIII - Bos and Ncr.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  17. skydosedog

skydosedog New User

The Circle of Steel
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
    II - Activity: 2-3 times a week but I am very flexible
    III - Discord Username: Aflac#1770
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much?: The brotherhood ideology is to look out for each other. to save the common people from themselves by taking all of the technology from them so they don't hurt/kill others. The Brotherhood also want to rid the world of the curse that is the mutants, Ghouls, and the Synths.
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology?: I think that we shouldn't let the common people get their hands on technology that can be used to harm.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel?: I think that I will make a good addition to the COS because I have had experience with groups like this back in the golden age of Bf1
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel?: I wish to Join because it is cold and damp out here. I only wish to eat a good lunch without sand getting in my can of cram.
    VIII- Have you spent time with other factions?: I have not spent time with the other factions

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  18. ocarina

ocarina New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: Eastern
    II - Activity: wednesday night to friday morning
    III - Discord Username:ocarina0time
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? enough to uphold it
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? It is a horrible idea that could end us all. it must be protected.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I am very active during the time i stated and should help do anything happening during that time.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? to stop a second Apocalypse
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions?Yes, i am in beans n cans, NCR, used to be in followers, legion, and enclave. but left all 3 of those.

19. DR_DEAGLE_50

DR_DEAGLE_50 New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Timezone: Eastern Standard
    II - Activity: Mostly Weekends
    III - Discord Username: DR_DEAGLE_50
    IV - Do you understand the Brotherhoods Ideology? If so, how much? I understand it 100%
    V - What do you think about sharing dangerous technology? Dangerous technology should not fall into the hands of the savages.
    VI - Why would you make a good addition to the Circle of Steel? I'm willing to risk my life for the circle, my duty comes first of all things.
    VII - Why do you wish to Join the Circle of Steel? I want to save the wasteland from ending it's self again.
    VIII - Have you spent time with other factions? No

20. TwoInThePink

TwoInThePink New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - EST
    II - 4-6hrs/day
    III - TwoInThePink™#1552
    IV - First priority is preserving old technology, second priority is neutralizing enemy threats of said technology, at any cost. Third priority is the safety of civilians, if plausible and does not pose too much of a risk.
    V - Dangerous tech should be destroyed. EX: Poseidon oil rig, Raven Rock, Institute beneath C.I.T.
    VI - I want to guard Hidden Valley and make sure lesser worthy factions stop taking our bunker!
    VII - I've RP'd as BoS as long as I've played Fallout. I don't feel comfortable in anything but my suit of T-51b.
    VIII - No