Out of Character Brotherhood of Steel Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Factions & Alliances' started by Elder Raynor, Aug 13, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Elder Raynor

Elder Raynor

Patreon Supporter Beta Tester Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +236 / -25
    If you wish to become a member of the Brotherhood of Steel you must join our nvmp group, discord and also answer the questionnaire below.

BOS group forum:
    BOS Discord:

Membership Questionnaire

I - Why do you wish to join the Brotherhood?
    II - How often do you play?
    III - Explain the BOS ideology with your own words.
    IV - From 1 to 5 self-evaluate the following qualities: Discipline, loyalty, team-work, and obedience.
    V - Have you spent time with other factions? if so from 1 to 5 define your loyalty to these groups.
    VI - Are you more comfortable following or leading?
    VII - your steam account ID

You may also pm me the steam ID if you don't want to add your info here.

obs I - According to some members they have been unable to post on this thread, if that's your case you can dm me the answers either here or at discord, they shall be re-posted here by myself for reference.

obs II : to clarify some in-game affirmations, the Circle of Steel has been presenting themselves as the Brotherhood, even claiming to uphold our ideology. They are not the Brotherhood of Steel, if you joined their group you can't be in ours.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  2. ApertureMesa

ApertureMesa User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I - Because the brotherhood always interested me, not only do they have awesome power armor, but no chapter is the same, one chapter could be heroes who want to defend the wasteland like Lyons' chapter, or as brutal as the legion like the Midwestern chapter.
    II - I often play casually when I get home but I mainly get on when there are a good amount of people on the server.
    III - I'd say a solid 4.
    IV - The only other faction I spent time with is the pretty much dead Enclave. For loyalty I'd say a 1.
    V - They believe that, if given sufficiently advanced technology, the world would nuke itself to extinction again. And that they must not only preserve technology so it doesn't die off, but also keep it out of those underserving of it.
    VI - STEAM_0:1:215749268

• Like Like x 1
  3. Phazecore

Phazecore User

Doing push ups for Drill Sergeant Arch Dornan
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I- The brotherhood of steel is easily my favorite faction in Fallout. I love the powerarmor, the diversity of different chapters, and the badass way brotherhood of steel get their missions done. Fell in love with them on first site.
    II- I am new to the server, but I definitely plan to put a lot of time into this. Been playing new vegas since launch and have put in around 1k hours on steam. and even more on the xbox. My time zone is US Eastern.
    III- Discipline=4, Loyalty=5, Teamwork= 5, Obediance=4
    IV-As a newer member to the server, I have not spent time out in other factions. The only two groups I considered joining was Brotherhood or the NCR. But the brotherhood are easily my favorites.
    V-The Brotherhoods ideology is to claim and preserve technology from the wasteland. As the common wastelander just shouldn't have access to something as complex as a laser rifle, or God forbid a T-60 set of powerarmor.
    VI- STEAM_0:1:53700872

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alecc

Alecc User

New Meiji Empire
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - Whenever I play a fallout game joining the brotherhood always made me feel a sense of purpose, I never feel at home with any other faction. It would be an honor to join and work to uphold the botherhood's ideologies and place in the wasteland.
    II - I am in EST and I plan on putting a lot of time into the server. I have hundreds of hours on fnv if you include my time on console.
    III - Discipline:4 , loyalty: 5, team working: 5, obedience: 5
    IV - I have not spent any time with any other faction
    V - To protect the wasteland by keeping potentially dangerous technology from falling into the wrong hands. The wasteland is not ready to be introduced to certain pre-war tech, and it is already plenty unstable as is.
    VI - STEAM_0:0:88192216

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sam3006

Sam3006 User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - I wish to join the BoS because they were always the good guys (for example project purity). i wish to rid the Mojave desert of abominations that lurk on its surface
    II - 16 pm-4 am is the time am at the PC, i´ve put 200 + hours into Fallout NV and i will most probably put a lot time into the server.
    III - Discipline 4, Loyalty 5, Team working 5,obedience 4.
    IV - i have not spent time with any other faction.
    V - the ideology of the BoS is to secure Pre-war technology study it and use,store or shield it from the public (other factions and settlers) they wish to rid the wasteland of abominations such as ghouls,supermutants (nightkin),centaurs and such.
    VI - STEAM_0:0:30015253

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrTimiCZ

MrTimiCZ User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - This faction is the strongest (in my opinion) because of its tech and weapons.
    II - This time I will play Fallout:NW M quite often.I ussualy play fallout from around 13 pm to 16pm till 23 pm to 3 am, i have put 100 + hours Fallout NV.
    III - Discipline=4, Loyalty=5, Teamwork= 4, Obediance=5
    IV - I have not spent any time with any other faction
    V - The ideology of the BoS is to secure Pre-war technology study it and use it.They want to destroy mutans of the wasteland to help its settelers
    VI - STEAM_0:0:145767367

• Like Like x 1
  7. Billy Boe

Billy Boe User

NNR
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I - Why do you wish to join the Brotherhood? I wish to join the brotherhood of steel because I believe it will ultimately save mankind from its self
    II - How often do you play? I'm going to try to get on every day if possible
    III - Explain the BOS ideology with your own words. The Ideology of the BOS is that we protect others from the tech that is too dangerous
    IV - From 1 to 5 self-evaluate the following qualities: Discipline, loyalty, team-work, and obedience.
    V - Have you spent time with other factions? if so from 1 to 5 define your loyalty to these groups. I have spent time in the NCR although I do respect them I won't help there cause anymore
    VI - Are you more comfortable following or leading? Either

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rino

Rino User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - I wish to join the brotherhood because I have always been interested in the BoS ever since Fallout 3 and they are one of my favorite faction in the Fallout franchise
    II - Usually I play as soon as I get on which is every day
    III - The ideology of the BoS is to protect others from technology that could get into the wrong hands
    IV - Discipline = 5 Loyalty = 5 Teamwork = 4 & Obedience = 4
    V - Spent a month or two with the NCR and my loyalty to the was 4 because I wanted to prove myself but now I will be moving onto bigger and better things because the NCR is now in my past
    VI - I am more comfortable following but I could possibly lead if I was ordered to

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cr9n_NV

Cr9n_NV User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I-I wish to join since the brotherhood has been my favorite faction since fallout 3.
    II- I play frequently a faction would increase my playtime overall.
    III-The brotherhood's ideology in my words are "keeping bombs from the grasps of children".
    IV-Discipline = 5 Teamwork = 3.9 Obedience = 4.9
    V- I forgot to claim my ribbon for the NCR so this is technically my first group.
    VI- I prefer not to lead but if it is a last resort ill take it .
    my steam id is 76561198449782669

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Richard...

Richard... User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I - #1 they are my favorite faction, ever since ive played fallout #2 power armor #3 i think this is going to be a fun experience
    II - semi often (been playing more lately)
    III - they prevent technology from going to the wrong people
    IV - discipline 7 loyalty 8 team-work 10 obedience 6.5
    V - i have not
    VI - i am more comfortable following someone than leading for a team
    VII - STEAM_0:1:63327363

• Like Like x 1
  11. iwan928

iwan928 User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Membership Questionnaire

I - Why do you wish to join the Brotherhood? The faction is a good cause. and id like to help the brotherhood
    II - How often do you play? i will try atleast once a day for and hour or two
    III - Explain the BOS ideology with your own words. We keep the tech away so it doesnt get abused. like what happened in 2077
    IV - From 1 to 5 self-evaluate the following qualities: Discipline, loyalty, team-work, and obedience. Dicipline 4.5 Loyalty 4.6 Team-Work 3.5 Obidience 4
    V - Have you spent time with other factions? if so from 1 to 5 define your loyalty to these groups. Nope, i was in the brotherhood a while ago
    VI - Are you more comfortable following or leading? Well, Following.
    VII - your steam account ID STEAM_0:1:93949974

• Like Like x 1
  12. ysecret8

ysecret8 New User

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - I wish to join the brotherhood of steel because i believe it is the best group in the game and always join it in every play through. Also because of the sick power armor and weaponry.
    II - I play the game often but some times i might not be on.
    III - The Brotherhood of Steel is all about controlling technology. Their central belief is that unchecked technological advancements lead to the downfall of mankind. To prevent that from ever occurring again, they take it upon themselves to capture and protect all technology, keeping it out of the hands of the ignorant masses.
    IV - Discipline = 4, Loyalty = 5, Team working = 5, Obedience = 5.
    V - This was the first clan/group I intended on joining.
    VI - Id have to say being a soldier is more my thing not being a commander
    VII - It is Secret44

13. PurpedUpPills

PurpedUpPills New User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I - Because i've always been a huge huge fan of the Brotherhood and c'mon, who doesn't love that bitchin power armor?
    II - I don't play as often anymore but with the discovery of the multiplayer mod I will be on daily
    III - To hunt, evaluate, cross engineer, and dispose of life threatening technology that could destroy us like it did during the Great War
    IV -Discipline: 4, loyalty: 5, team-work: 4, and obedience: 3.
    V - I met one member of Talon Company and we exchanged a few words and went our seperate ways
    VI - Doubt I'd be doing much leading as a regular grunt
    VII - 76561198057793891