Add back the Remnants Power Armor!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions Hub' started by Pandox0098, Jan 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Pandox0098

Pandox0098 User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I think they should add again the Remnants PA because it isnt that powerfull as many says actually the T 51b is the most powerfull PA in the game and if it is possible make the Remnants PA to spawn in the Remnants bunker for 2 reasons
    1: it would make more sense to find the Remnants PA in the Bunker
    2: getting it from the Deathclaws hell is difficult not too difficult but a bit (i was killing the deathclaws and a mother deathclaw came from nowhere and killed me xd)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We already discussed it a lot in the past and I've included it to my list of missing items. This is perhaps one of the most prominent missing items, but all we can do is wait and hope it comes in the next patch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Moppy771

Moppy771 User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I don't understand why it would be banned in the first place when combat comes down to who has the most stimpacks, not who's armour is slightly better.

4. Prime

Prime Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0

So far as I know, it was partly a community vote and issues with it spawning in the area properly. It could cause bugs particularly when the body and loot nearby spawned.

Pretty sure the body still spawns, though, it may just spawn under the ground though.

5. Pandox0098

Pandox0098 User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    By the way some stuff that made the Enclave died and noone to like to join is because of the lack of Enclave Uniforms and it would make the Enclave a better faction if this clothings were added

1: Remmants PA
    2: Remnants Tesla PA
    3: Enclave Officer Uniform

implementing this items in back in the game would help the Enclave to be a more liked faction as they would have some Uniforms to wear and if you find any PA powerfull then nerf it like the fatman

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pandox0098

Pandox0098 User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    And now maybe BoS only has more people because they are the only ones who can wear PA (others can wear PA but it would mean getting shot and rekt by BOS)
    so if this is gonna be like that the why the Enclave cant do the same thing?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  7. Moppy771

Moppy771 User

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    My thoughts exactly.

8. Estmund

Estmund New User

Brotherhood of Steel
    Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    same thoughts, its not that much more DT but has less durability, and most pvpers spam stims.

9. Kazuo

Kazuo New User

The Enclave
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Instead of fixing Guns, or even stim spam, they remove a vanilla Armor, lol.

Agree with op

10. bilson

bilson Banned User

Ratings:
    +52 / -0