Comments on Profile Post by The Cazador

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, happy new year! We released our first patch notes of this year, check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Moortin
    Moortin
    what the fuck did you just say to me cazzy ill let you know that I have 23 confirmed kills in little big planet fight me.
    Jan 4, 2017
  2. Lucius
    Lucius
    Whhst youeui dmeian cckazy?
    Jan 4, 2017
  3. Joshua Graham
    Joshua Graham
    the numbers mason what do they mean
    Jan 4, 2017
    Vegas Oramas and Lucius like this.
  4. LilDanceBot
    LilDanceBot
    When you don't know what the fuck someone is saying
    Jan 4, 2017
  5. Blazefire1821
    Blazefire1821
    Caz who has hurt you come back to us we need you to speak a da English so we can understand you
    Jan 4, 2017
  6. The Nak
    The Nak
    I hoped we had longer. I know this account is run by an NPR bot now, but I still liked to read the messages and pretend... #MissUCaz
    Jan 4, 2017
  7. Lucius
    Lucius
    I want the Real caz back #missUCaz
    Jan 4, 2017
  8. The Cazador
    The Cazador
    i iysa im not evben interested in capiatilism i ihavent got itme someome pay me money i will dup it in th eriver, i would rather ofti thingss for free and sasy hey fuck you mr capiltsiist man
    Jan 5, 2017
  9. Moortin
    Moortin
    I ISYA, I am not even interested in capitalism. I havent got time. Someone pay me money I will dump it in the river. I would rather have things for free and say hey fuck you mr capitalist man.
    Jan 5, 2017
  10. Joshua Graham
    Joshua Graham
    is Caz a commie now?
    Jan 5, 2017
  11. Moortin
    Moortin
    nop
    Jan 5, 2017
  12. Lucius
    Lucius
    But caz theres even a cazador emoji now, Come back!
    Jan 5, 2017
  13. The Cazador
    The Cazador
    tthis bloke had afelshlight but nver cleane ed it yo and she got mold spoers oup in ihis baldder issi htat col orhfuck mendw ahit sal
    Jan 5, 2017
  14. Moortin
    Moortin
    muh zcoath is vuhry naizu mista cazadoraa
    Jan 5, 2017