1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
Tesla Wolf
Last Activity:
May 19, 2018
Positive ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Angry 0 0
Cool 0 0
Like 2 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Dumb 0 0

Share This Page

Tesla Wolf

User, Male

I made this long ass journey to only have a unfair fight were he laggs my game and crashes me 2 time with the auto grenade launcher Apr 29, 2017

Tesla Wolf was last seen:
May 19, 2018
    1. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      I made this long ass journey to only have a unfair fight were he laggs my game and crashes me 2 time with the auto grenade launcher
      1. Jack of Hearts
        Jack of Hearts
        Sucks to be you.
        Apr 30, 2017
    2. Undead
      Undead
      M9 Got any more war stories?
    3. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      Also yester day im not sure whatg was happening but everyone lost there stuff and it would not sync the items
    4. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      Today I was roaming around good springs and I see 2 level 1s fighting to the death with shovels in the cemetary like it was normal
    5. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      never the less we had fun roaming around in new vegas together even though we never made it to actual new vegas cause we kept dieing
    6. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      I convinced my friend to join me in new vegas and we ran into some interesting things like geting stuck in a rock and loseing all our stuff
    7. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      im not sure what happened but i quit as usual and when i loged back on it would put me on single player not multiplayer
    8. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      i just relized something after looting a nice stash what if i made a map that marked these loot locations for others to use
    9. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      I CANT trust ANYTHING i was walking along heard a reload sound and a mail box blows up and Fiends come with assult rifles and I die
    10. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      I also learned if you stop to chat with the Enclave they will just stall waiting for back up to beat the hell out of you
      1. Caesar likes this.
    11. Tesla Wolf
      Tesla Wolf
      so what ive learned in five minutes in Enclave are kill on sight or if you cant kill them run and if they talk to you run
      1. Caesar likes this.
  • About

Signature

Tesla Wolf