1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
Snake Vargas
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2019 at 12:42 AM
Positive ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Angry 0 0
Cool 0 0
Like 60 13
Dislike 5 1
Agree 17 2
Disagree 3 0
Funny 11 0
Winner 2 3
Informative 4 1
Friendly 2 0
Useful 0 0
Dumb 4 0
Commissioner of Rangers, Desert Rangers.

Share This Page

Snake Vargas

Well-Liked User, Female, from Jacobstown

Shoutout to the one other guy on the forums still. Feb 24, 2019

Snake Vargas was last seen:
Jun 19, 2019 at 12:42 AM
    1. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Shoutout to the one other guy on the forums still.
    2. Snake Vargas
    3. Johnny Savage
      Johnny Savage
      do you deserve recognition?
    4. Kaiser Dayne XI
      Kaiser Dayne XI
      yaba daba doo
      1. Johnny Savage likes this.
      2. Johnny Savage
        Johnny Savage
        true facts right here
        Apr 22, 2018
    5. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Big surprise, I've been censored.
      1. Red1995
        Red1995
        How?
        Apr 21, 2018
      2. Prime
        Prime
        :thinking:
        Apr 22, 2018
      3. Johnny Savage
        Johnny Savage
        no wonder, you argue over issues and make points that are not needed
        Apr 22, 2018
        Sol Invictus likes this.
    6. Mystique
      Mystique
      Happy birthday, have a great day :)
    7. Daedalus
      Daedalus
      Happy birthday!
      1. Snake Vargas likes this.
    8. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      The Legion is a faction full of children and ban evaders, and is the most undeserving of a feature a faction can get. Legion KOS reinstated.
      1. CutThroat
        CutThroat
        Shots fired!
        Apr 17, 2018
      2. Kaiser Dayne XI
        Kaiser Dayne XI
        Slander will not be taken lightly and we will pursue the best options at our disposal to punish you.
        Apr 17, 2018
        Vault-Boy likes this.
    9. Mystique
      Mystique
      Pretty chill person, nice to talk to
      1. Daedalus likes this.
    10. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      I may have put the wrong day on my birthday so now NVMP is saying happy birthday. IT AIN'T MY DAMN BIRTHDAY!
      1. Malefic Maud and Mystique like this.
      2. Mystique
        Mystique
        lol
        Apr 12, 2018
    11. Johnny Savage
      Johnny Savage
      boi, he said to not abuse the gif system!, I don't think we want flamethrowers
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Johnny Savage
        Johnny Savage
        fair enough, can I ask what he is burning?
        Apr 12, 2018
      3. Snake Vargas
        Snake Vargas
        I cut that part out for a reason. It's just a guy with a flamethrower in it's current form.
        Apr 12, 2018
        Johnny Savage likes this.
      4. Johnny Savage
        Johnny Savage
        of course lol
        Apr 12, 2018
    12. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Bring back the shoutbox.
      1. The Pony Lover likes this.
      2. Red1995
        Red1995
        Agreed. The shoutbox needs to return.
        Mar 29, 2018
        The Pony Lover likes this.
      3. LilDanceBot
        LilDanceBot
        What’s dead should die
        Mar 29, 2018
      4. The Pony Lover
        The Pony Lover
        Please bring back the shoutbox .
        Mar 29, 2018
    13. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      When you think you're fighting for the wrong cause, remember that if the only opposition you face is a group of children, you're doing good.
      1. Captain Kirk likes this.
    14. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Actions speak louder than words. Prepare to see actions.
    15. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      I've kicked all Desert Rangers who were inactive over 2 months. Reapply if you want to come back. Gotta sort this out. Thank y'all.
      1. Red1995
        Red1995
        Add me back d00d I just went on holiday
        Feb 10, 2018
        Snake Vargas likes this.
    16. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Some "OGs" don't know how to act.
      1. dogo likes this.
    17. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      The time is upon us. Prepare yourselves for what is coming, dunno what that is, but it's gonna be a ride.
      1. Malefic Maud likes this.
    18. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      Another new year, another new Enclave.
      1. dogo and Red1995 like this.
      2. bilson
        bilson
        you know it bb
        Dec 31, 2017
      3. Red1995
        Red1995
        These are strange times
        Dec 31, 2017
    19. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      "I go to parties sometimes until 4, It's hard to leave when ya' can't find the door."
      1. Jack of Hearts likes this.
    20. Snake Vargas
      Snake Vargas
      "My Maserati does 185, I lost my License, now I don't drive."
      1. Jack of Hearts likes this.
  • About

Commissioner of Rangers, Desert Rangers.
    So, you wanna hear an old fuck's life story, do you? Well, Settle in. It's been a ride.

(April 2017)

Born on April 18th, 2244, Farva was just an average wastelander, though blessed by being able to live his early years in the safety of the Ranger Center, Home of the Desert Rangers, He began to wonder what the outside world was like, and eventually became a Ranger himself. He served many years as a scout, and gathered information on the surrounding areas for the Rangers. In the year 2279, He held the rank of Technical Sergeant. Shortly thereafter, the Division Commander at that time went into seclusion over some disagreements with his fellow Rangers, and the second in command, unable to cope with the pressure, followed suit shortly afterwards. Farva, distressed by the state of his community, took up the reigns, and became the new Division Commander. Many did not agree with this new Leadership, and deserted shortly after. Standing with his few loyal friends, they successfully brought the group back from the brink of destruction.

(Jan-Feb 2018)
    Some time later
    As life usually does to us all, it kicked Farva, and in turn, the Rangers, harder than usual. During a period of extreme tension, stress, and overall turmoil in the Rangers, Farva stepped down as Commissioner, and let his fellow Lawmen handle the group. Things went smoothly for a good while, and then, during the Rangers weakest moment as humans, a few bad eggs who would see nothing other than the destruction of the group took over while the old, tired officers were enjoying their much needed retirement.

Effectively kicked out of their home that they built from the ground up, twice, the then-retired Founders of the group returned in a fit of Nostalgia and hopes for a better future, a future where the Desert Rangers are the force they were in the old days, and not a hot-headed mess that puts the people of the Mojave/Nevada area into a state of fear. They have since retaken the Rangers, and are undergoing the extremely draining, stressful process of trying to track down 92 Rangers, trained to not be spotted, in order to get the group back on it's feet.

There are, however, positives. The original Division Commander, now known as Commissioner Bo Landy, has returned, and in turn, Morale among the returning Rangers, coming back from seclusion, is at an all-time high. The stakes are high, but so are the rewards. This new era of Rangers will push through the fog, and emerge on the other side a group of changed Men. Throughout their experiences serving together, a sense of Family and Comradarie beyond that of any other group has formed. The bonds the Rangers share are strong, and will stand the test of time.

(Feb-March 2018)
    Recent Events
    Due to recent events, the Rangers have migrated, and reformed under a new banner, the Renegade Rangers. These men do not hold Ill will towards their once-family CO, but believe that they operated in an unstable environment, filled with disrespect to those who dedicated themselves to preserving the Rangers, and seek to improve themselves, and the Ranger Reputation in a new group, a better group. Seen as terrorists, dictators, and corrupt officials, these men are fighting for their right to live, simply to exist in the Mojave. They will struggle, but in the end, Justice will be dealt to those who wronged them.

(April 2018)
    Re-Establishment
    After the fallout had cleared from the Desert Rangers' division, they eventually decided to reform into the Desert Rangers, and attempt to restore the title to it's former glory. Starting from scratch, these men see endless possibilities ahead, a fresh start, a chance to do things better. Right the wrongs committed in the name of "Justice". The Desert Rangers truly are the protectors of all, whether the people of the Mojave agree or not.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]