Ivan Hawks's Recent Activity

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, happy new year! We released our first patch notes of this year, check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ivan Hawks rated Theus Ixion's post Agree in the thread Out of Character NCR Presidential race announcement and Q&A.

Well, perhaps this election may change things, or it could be more of the same. That is the blessing and curse of democracy. For my...

Jan 17, 2017 at 8:29 AM
  2. Ivan Hawks rated The Outlaw's post Funny in the thread Out of Character NCR election ANSWERS THE PEOPLE WANT.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/038/094/0a1.jpg dont ban me : - )

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:38 PM
  3. Ivan Hawks rated Darius's post Funny in the thread Out of Character NCR Presidential race announcement and Q&A.

You must be delusional!? Brian did everything.

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  4. Ivan Hawks replied to the thread Out of Character NCR Presidential race announcement and Q&A.

Ask Jak lol

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:51 AM
  5. Ivan Hawks liked Theus Ixion's post in the thread Out of Character NCR Presidential race announcement and Q&A.

Greetings, people of the wastes. While I have nothing but respect for the three candidates that are already running in the NCR...

Jan 15, 2017 at 10:58 AM
  6. Ivan Hawks rated The Nak's post Agree in the thread when someone doesn't agree with your opinion on nvmp.

I'm right. I'm right. I'm right. Shut the fuck up. Your point is invalid because I say so. It's everyone else's fault. Kill yourself....

Jan 13, 2017 at 11:22 PM
  7. Ivan Hawks rated Theus Ixion's post Agree in the thread Pre NCR Election Q&A.

I can see where there might be an image problem now and then with the NCR, though the Legion isn't exactly free of that. My...

Jan 13, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  8. Ivan Hawks replied to the thread Vats.

I prefer it being completely off. No more bullshit shots from afar or magical aimbot when medium and short range with the pertinent...

Jan 13, 2017 at 9:52 AM
  9. Ivan Hawks rated Blazefire1821's post Agree in the thread Pre NCR Election Q&A.

Ours is thicker I swear

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:17 AM
  10. Ivan Hawks rated Antoine Jones's post Dumb in the thread Mojave Convention Summit: Bull's Adjudication.

True to Caesar, in Caesar I serve, in Caesar I am loyal

Jan 11, 2017
  11. Ivan Hawks liked Memer's comment on Nitecloud's profile post

I'll take three, and no popcorn I'm staying off oils

Jan 11, 2017
  12. Ivan Hawks replied to the thread Pre NCR Election Q&A.

Unless you have an alt in here, I don't think an outsider voting is possible.

Jan 11, 2017
  13. Ivan Hawks commented on Nitecloud's profile post.

Hey, pass me one. And some popcorn too.

Jan 11, 2017
  14. Ivan Hawks rated Vegas Oramas's post Winner in the thread Mojave Convention Summit: Bull's Adjudication.

Do you know what OOC means?

Jan 11, 2017
  15. Ivan Hawks rated Strange Meat's post Agree in the thread Mojave Convention Summit: Bull's Adjudication.

Problem is, they probably understood full well what they were doing was breaking the treaty, but their just trying to get off on a...

Jan 11, 2017