Information - The Brotherhood of Steel
- Treat your Brothers with respect.
- Avoid mixing OOC and RP.
- Do not succumb to forum drama.
- Do not break the Chain of Command unless your superiors are unavailable and unaccounted for.
- Do not pester your superiors about promotions. High ranks are obtained through quests and being active in the community.
- Do not post content that is nsfw/racist/homophobic/gory. Let's keep it classy.
- Don't swear too much in RP.
- Never speak on behalf of the Brotherhood unless you are of proper rank.
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2016, Updated By: Marcus de Molay