New Profile Posts

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Timeless
    Timeless
    So many cool memories too, I think some of my favorite moments in gaming were made here. Friends, Enemies or Rivals. We all played a part.
  2. Timeless
    Timeless
    It'll be sad to say goodbye to NVMP. I met so many cool, passionate and fun people in my time playing.
  3. Kaiser Dayne XI
    Kaiser Dayne XI DrowsyBore
    how u get forum dweller gay
    1. DrowsyBore
      DrowsyBore
      i got contacts in high places uncle
      Jan 23, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  4. MinhLe
  5. Ranger Pariah
    Ranger Pariah
    I met a lot of cool people in this community. Some I'm following to other games/mods, others I fear will disappear. Take care out there.
    1. Mystique and dogo like this.
    2. Johnny Johnny
      Johnny Johnny
      I will never go away hehehehehee
      Jan 22, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  6. Eddie Scarpa
    Eddie Scarpa
    I'm going to miss NVMP, met many great people when I joined in June 2018 and was very active since, it was a good run and great experience.
  7. Red1995
    Red1995
    Had its ups and downs but 2016 to 2017 was the best for me personally. Playing the first few betas was a lot of fun. Still glad I joined.
    1. dogo, The Outlaw and Mystique like this.
  8. stemmed paladin
    stemmed paladin
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  9. Dieler
    Dieler
    Tunnel snakes are moving to BIG CHUNGUS on PS4 when it releases since they've died here and its looking more promising than NVMP
  10. The Outlaw
    The Outlaw
    only been a small part in the community. Everyone here has had their own fun, and it was a beautiful band of people.
  11. The Outlaw
    The Outlaw
    was fun. My little skirmishes against admins, and enjoying the moment while it lasted. It's crazy that all my experiences on this mod have
  12. The Outlaw
    The Outlaw
    I had joined the Enclave, NCR, and eventually BoS (former with Nak and Mac), eventually making Outlaw's gang, albeit not the biggest, it
  13. The Outlaw
    The Outlaw
    With a heavy heart, it's sad to see NV-MP come to a close, it was quite a fun adventure. Especially with every fun soul I have met on here,
  14. The Outlaw
  15. DrowsyBore
    DrowsyBore
    Looks like this is going to an end, even if the mod won't be no more, for a while i hope, the community will remain. #NV-MP pro team
    1. Mystique likes this.
  16. Johnny Johnny
  17. CutThroat
    CutThroat
    You never realise how precious something is until you have to let it go,this game and community was one of a kind, and I'll always miss it.
    1. Mystique and Johnny Johnny like this.
  18. Mystique
    Mystique
    I'm sad to see this mod go but I will always remember my time here fondly and I will cherish the memories I and some amazing people made :)
    1. corporal asshole and DrowsyBore like this.
    2. DrowsyBore
      DrowsyBore
      I surely will do the same, I love this community.
      N.V-M.P pro team
      Jan 20, 2019 at 4:38 PM
      Mystique likes this.
  19. Kaiser Dayne XI
    Kaiser Dayne XI
    goodnight sweet prince, we will never forget you
  20. Army
    Army
    o7 you glorious bastards, it was nice playing with you boys a while ago